Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I love Asian beauty products. I don't spend what I used to on makeup since these damn kids keep needing new shoes, but I still love it and buy when I can.
I've been major into Kbeauty this year and since I spent so much on pricey Western skincare products before, it's actually saved me a little money.

Azazael

Reaction score
16min. Gone at the moment, but thought someone might want to try to catch it.

Title: Judging the similarity of pairs of words(~ 20 minutes)
Requester: Cocosci Lab at UC Berkeley [AHG3DFQ65ESGY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.56 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.21 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.86 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 266
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: survey
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Exc: [-1498770351-12050] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US
crap, dont have the qual :(

We CAN... But idk if we SHOULD. You ever had a shake with bourbon?
no, but i think the alcohol is far more appealing right now tbh

v2thej

Reaction score
wats the script for the pending earnings above earninggs avail for transfer? ie funds moving, i am missing one script

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been major into Kbeauty this year and since I spent so much on pricey Western skincare products before, it's actually saved me a little money.
The Laneige Sleeping Mask is one of my favorite things ever. Neutrogena has something almost identical now. I love their (Korean & Japanese in particular) skincare in general. Packaging on Asian products (makeup-wise) is pretty amazing, even for drugstore stuff. I had to kinda detox because I was spending a lot on gorgeous palettes that I didn't need but had to have because they were pretty. I still collect Chantecaille palettes though. They're my not so guilty pleasure.

Reactions: Azazael and Drwho10

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
This is both relevant and sadly relevantly true with the problems at home right now

Can we drink ourselves to death? Not Kool-aid, but the good stuff? If so, sign me up!
I'm a teetotalling idiot these days, but yes, I strongly encourage drinking everything and beating our heads against the keyboard doing $5/hour surveys til we all beam up to the next level together.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The Laneige Sleeping Mask is one of my favorite things ever. Neutrogena has something almost identical now. I love their skincare in general. Packaging on Asian products (makeup-wise) is pretty amazing, even for drugstore stuff. I had to kinda detox because I was spending a lot on gorgeous palettes that I didn't need but had to have because they were pretty. I still collect Chantecaille palettes though. They're my not so guilty pleasure.
I feel you. I have so many palettes and I almost never use them. I just gaze at them lovingly and stroke them. I love the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Vanyanka

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
The Laneige Sleeping Mask is one of my favorite things ever. Neutrogena has something almost identical now. I love their (Korean & Japanese in particular) skincare in general. Packaging on Asian products (makeup-wise) is pretty amazing, even for drugstore stuff. I had to kinda detox because I was spending a lot on gorgeous palettes that I didn't need but had to have because they were pretty. I still collect Chantecaille palettes though. They're my not so guilty pleasure.
I justify these purchases by doing some makeup artistry on the side. :p weddings and (mall scale) runways anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.