05/13 - Thundery Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Made $100+ within a week, with Mturk, Noah Turk chats.

They usually have a cap set up [last 3+ days, between 2-5 a day], but sometimes they don't and you make $50+ a day, if their cap thing isn't engaged. It just takes hours,with 5+ minute lapses between responses sometimes.

There were 2 chat types last week one was $2.25. This current one below is $1.75. [with a few Noah IDs], Even if you can't go HAM, Noah chats = $5+ daily, last few days, usually. 7 day turnaround for pay. READ THEIR T.O. and TV before working them. Mixed reviews. For me, so far, last few years, they've been decent work sometimes, if you're selective. YMMV

Non Masters HIT [they can be choosy re: location]
Title: Chat with a Fellow on An Engaging TopicAccept
Requester: Noah Turk [A1ZI6MW5UGBMT9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.35][Pay=Good][Approval=3-7 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=1][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=2.50][Comm=3.00][Fair=2.33][Reviews=8][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.75
Duration: 00:30:00
Available: 25
Description: This is a chat between two people.

Qualifications: onbdq_hhchat0115-failed DoesNotExist ; bq-hhchat0407 DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
Got my 2nd Pfizer shot today. Yeah! :celebrate2:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
TY , make sure you submit a support ticket and if you did a windows update yesterday make sure to mention that.
I also cant log in on my cell phone either so I know its locked down now
I was getting this error too:
"PEC-AS-0005 error - Login verification failed due to high risk of non-human activity on this network."

and like you, checked my cell phone login, which worked. So far I'm logged in today okay. I've seen this error on 2 separate days. Thank you for sharing your experience, good to know we are not alone.

Hope you get your login back - Prolific has been $10+/day, M-F days lately. You have to eagle eye to get the higher paying ones, they go quick!

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I was getting this error too:
"PEC-AS-0005 error - Login verification failed due to high risk of non-human activity on this network."

and like you, checked my cell phone login, which worked. So far I'm logged in today okay. I've seen this error on 2 separate days. Thank you for sharing your experience, good to know we are not alone.

Hope you get your login back - Prolific has been $10+/day, M-F days lately. You have to eagle eye to get the higher paying ones, they go quick!

Its not working on my phone :( but I am using chrome on my phone maybe I will try a different browser.
Also i do typically have Prolific on my comp all day.. I have the extension that announces when I get a new hit offer.

Reactions: Concise

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Regularly Buy Milk? Take a survey! | PANDA
Requester: Joe Scanio [A2TFMY9FZHM8MW]
TurkerView: [ $13.71 / hour ]
Description: This survey is geared towards participants who regularly purchase milk. The survey is part of a consumer willingness-to-pay research project.
Duration: 30 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $2.25
Qualifications:
  • None
[3NJNK03V5JC9JXMHA03661H34BIWWU]

Reactions: Skittles

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.