05/13 - Three-Card Monday!

What MTurk work do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your perceptions of undercover policing and surveillance practices in the UK. | Accept
Requester: JO RO [AFTMLASAJRD7A] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You need to be a UK citizen to complete this survey on undercover policing and surveillance practices. It takes ~20 min and will ask you about your attitudes towards such strategies and your trust in state institutions. You are paid $3.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
UK only and masters[/td][/tr]

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
so many things wrong with that, starting at you have to be a non-whole foods part-time or full-time amazon employee to qualify (probably none of us here), sounds like you have to lease the delivery van from amazon for 10 grand, and who knows if you will make enough money to justify that lease and turn much of a profit at the end and you probably have to have a nearby warehouse which my state doesn't probably for reasons I'm not shocked about.

Delivering packages for Amazon may end up being like turking to your pocketbook.

GTR

Reaction score
Good morning.

Taking a couple days, maybe a full week off from turking.

Recognizing burnout and dealing with family issues around here - mostly revolving around a certain person in my house who is on the verge of being voted out by the other three.

On top of the other stuff I have received a couple of rejections on decent paying hits in the past week for the always fucking annoying reason of "The study cannot be meaningfully completed in such a short time."

So, before I mentally snap and deal rashly with everything by packing my kids up and moving up to my tiny vacation property I am going to step away for a bit and focus on how to get some stability into my home life.

Finally, yes, I know there is a number one below this text. I have no fucking idea why it is there, it's obnoxious, and won't go away. It is the perfect metaphor for my situation right now.

Hope everyone has a good week. Take care of yourselves.
step away for a bit like you said
it will get better once you get a break from this crap and can get your thoughts straight.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
If it makes anyone feel better, I’m in a tremendous amount of pain, and I can barely walk.
Hope you feel better

Good morning.

Taking a couple days, maybe a full week off from turking.

Recognizing burnout and dealing with family issues around here - mostly revolving around a certain person in my house who is on the verge of being voted out by the other three.

On top of the other stuff I have received a couple of rejections on decent paying hits in the past week for the always fucking annoying reason of "The study cannot be meaningfully completed in such a short time."

So, before I mentally snap and deal rashly with everything by packing my kids up and moving up to my tiny vacation property I am going to step away for a bit and focus on how to get some stability into my home life.

Finally, yes, I know there is a number one below this text. I have no fucking idea why it is there, it's obnoxious, and won't go away. It is the perfect metaphor for my situation right now.

Hope everyone has a good week. Take care of yourselves.
Hang in there

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a paragraph and answer questions. (~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: MJ H [A1ZTMLZ5IGZT1A] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.49] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.76] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=2.50] [Fair=4.90] [Reviews=73] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 30:00
Available: 16
Description: computer access only. US participants only.
Qualifications: Exc: [-137414185-146332] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
test[/td][/tr]

Edit - oh its working again. Took a minute.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a paragraph and answer questions. (~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: MJ H [A1ZTMLZ5IGZT1A] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.49] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.76] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=2.50] [Fair=4.90] [Reviews=73] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 30:00
Available: 16
Description: computer access only. US participants only.
Qualifications: Exc: [-137414185-146332] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
test[/td][/tr]

Edit - oh its working again. Took a minute.
this isn't showing anything for me? it's blank but has the turkprime questions

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Evaluation of visualization for privacy policies (5-10 min). Ver 2/Batch 2. | Accept
Requester: Bui Hoang Duc [A90UMU1AV6KAB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.22] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Evaluate effectiveness of visualization for privacy policy documents. Ver 2/Batch 2.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
scare yourself awake. 10 minutes, two up but can only do one.[/td][/tr]

cassius

Reaction score
12.39/113.20 for the bill - for what's posted already in my bank account and hopefully today I'll get up to 25 :)
Check with the company. When I was behind in my electric bill and other bills, they required 90 percent payment by the latest due date. That at least gives you a few bucks to play with. You still owe them but you add that to the payment as soon as you get it so you stay caught up.

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about online hotel booking | PANDA
Requester: diesdas [A01648923NLMJYX2XKPAN] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Tell me about your attitudes and opinions with regard to your online hotel booking behavior.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None;

a little long at 7 min, but nothing happening right now

Status
Not open for further replies.