05/13 - Fluffy Norwegian Forest Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reppn

Reaction score
Tonight was a good night. Hit my goal, and got an email saying my rejection from 2 days ago would be reversed. :> Twas a good week overall, despite missing a day of turking. But I still hit my goal! I'm glad to have found this forum- ya'll are awesome. :mallow

Next week's goal- $150. >.< Yo Zoltars, post more than 5 HITS please... Or let me wake up with a British accent so I can do those Endors. :hail::hail:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This thread has taken a very dark turn. Once again, the culprit is Pleco @Pleco. You're so gonna get in trouble with aveline @aveline
Wtf a couple of minutes ago I helped a little spider climb down to my desk. I'm like the nicest person out of all of you psychos who keep encouraging me.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wtf a couple of minutes ago I helped a little spider climb down to my desk. I'm like the nicest person out of all of you psychos who keep encouraging me.
I'm a just a tiny, little women who is bewildered and scared by all this darkness and filth.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
someone post something raunchy. i have a gif ready

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Of course. Teflon Pleco @Pleco escapes punishment once again.
Jealousy doesn't become you, if you marry a popular guy then maybe you should expect other people are gonna love him. You still have a special place in my heart, you just have to share it with like 60 other people.

Reactions: Vanyanka and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.