05/12 - Speedier Sunday!

What phone do you have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
I'm waiting on $30 from a req who I found out later on (they approved the one I did a week prior) rejects work even if it is good if they decide they don't want to use it so then just don't pay you.

Just BS.
This is what I meant by the rights of the research subject. If both parties agreed to a contract(the permission page) and you, as the research subject, fulfilled your part, the researcher must pay you the promised amount--whether he uses your results or not. The problem here may be that Amazon gives requesters the idea that they can reject just because they don't like the results. This excludes the legal document both parties signed in the beginning....and could conceivably make it actionable.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
yeah pixel is google. just did quick research

HelloHello

Reaction score
Might be time for my afternoon nap. Two cups of coffee wasn't enough. I read that as Charmin Psychology. And was wondering how happiness fit in with toilet paper.....actually...the lack of toilet paper certainly can create unhappiness.
Yes, it certainly can create unhappiness and having run out the other day and not yet in receipt of my order I grabbed a roll at the local chi chi market/deli and was stunned that I paid over $2 for it (one roll) and that made me unhappy. It’s super nice bamboo and sugar cane toilet paper, but really . . .

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Good morning :)

Just went for a hike around a lovely peaceful lake, had breakfast at a local diner, now hanging out on the screened in porch while birdos chirp it up until the wedding. Relaxing weekend.

Thought I might pick at work.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Also, I think listing Pixel in the poll is fair. It's kind of like Samsung, in a sense. Like, people try to look down on Android, and yeah there are definitely some garbage Androids out there because it's open source (if I'm not mistaken) but Samsung, HTC, those big brands make nice phones.

Reactions: Despairagus

alk69

Reaction score
Oh, Jonas Gerhrlein sent me a 9.00 bonus! :D And .25 from Niv? :( Well, I'll take it 'cause Niv likes to forget about bonuses. Now I don't need an excuse to lie on the bed and read today. All in hopes that next week will be less stressful--and it will to hell NOT RAIN. :drowning:

Status
Not open for further replies.