05/12 - Mental Awareness Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating Video Evidence Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Greg Neil [AQRSS4M0IORED] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Participate in a survey testing how factors might effect the use of video evidence in court
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: Video Survey Complete has not been granted; Location is one of: GB, US; Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 93; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Participate in a survey testing how factors might effect the use of video evidence in court
Qualifications: Video Survey Complete has not been granted; Location is one of: GB, US; Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 93; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

Did the youtube video work for you? For me, it said it was removed by the uploader.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
TO 2:
Not Available

about 12 minutes for me

Reactions: Mr. Krabs and tempo

jan

Reaction score
TO 2:
Not Available

HOTD :)

Reactions: QueenOfScreams

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning, fancy faces!

It's Prom Day, so I'm off to MD to spend the day pampering my daughter. This is just one of many trips this month as she heads towards her hs graduation (at the end of the month). Hope you all have a fantastic day!

humbleturker @humbleturker , thank you for today's Daily Thread topic :love: Only through acknowledgment and discussion, can we hope to bring more awareness and acceptance for those who live with mental illness. If anyone ever needs an ear, I'm only a pm away.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score

It's Prom Day, so I'm off to MD to spend the day pampering my daughter. This is just one of many trips this month as she heads towards her hs graduation (at the end of the month). Hope you all have a fantastic day!

humbleturker @humbleturker , thank you for today's Daily Thread topic :love: Only through acknowledgment and discussion, can we hope to bring more awareness and acceptance for those who live with mental illness. If anyone ever needs an ear, I'm only a pm away.

raelefae

A Super Metroid
Reaction score

Not only for mental illness, I think everyone in the world could use more mindfulness and self-reflection.

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
Good morning. Don't know why I don't want to do anything today. Just want to stay under my covers and watch K-dramas all day.

...:love: Only through acknowledgment and discussion, can we hope to bring more awareness and acceptance for those who live with mental illness...

Reactions: Mr. Krabs

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.