05/10 - Thorium Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's good to hear. I haven't tried any yet for kind of the same reason.
I had been kind of reluctant to try those Alexandria HITs considering some of the comments/complaints made here about them over the last few days. After giving them a shot today, I'm glad I did. They could be a bit annoying (depending on one's partner), but they were worth it.

Reactions: TotalBabe

GRR

Reaction score
I had been kind of reluctant to try those Alexandria HITs considering some of the comments/complaints made here about them over the last few days. After giving them a shot today, I'm glad I did. They could be a bit annoying (depending on one's partner), but they were worth it.

I finally got the panda..if she posts today maybe more folks will be on

Reactions: TotalBabe

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone remember I mentioned last week I found this PF Changs Kung Pao sauce stuff for 99 cents a bottle and I bought a dozen to Kung Pao everything ....well I tried it tonight and soooo good

Reactions: MarkC

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Memorize the colors of objects! (Psychology Experiment, 1.5 hours) | Accept
Requester: Cognitive Control [A3U2GAVNJBSKL3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $9.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: Research study involving color memory. Earn between $9 to $13.
Requirements: Worker XXX Only Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US; Not Allowed DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Michele

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Memorize the colors of objects! (Psychology Experiment, 1.5 hours) | Accept
Requester: Cognitive Control [A3U2GAVNJBSKL3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $9.00
Duration: 3 hours
Description: Research study involving color memory. Earn between $9 to $13.
Requirements: Worker XXX Only Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US; Not Allowed DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Worker XXX Only Exists

Hawt

Reactions: MarkC and GTR

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
they are 15+hour with good partners.

they are nothing with shit partners.

GTR

Reaction score
yeah they are great, except the assjacks you get sometimes on the other end, and with a number of us sending her emails about them I think it will stop soon, also these are MITB

Reactions: TotalBabe and MarkC

GTR

Reaction score
Hits are decent it is the people that suck.
yes the ones that "irrelevant" you to death or the ones that are either high AF or severely stoopid

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
yes the ones that "irrelevant" you to death or the ones that are either high AF or severely stoopid
Yeah I lean towards licking windows and wearing helmets.... I had fun the first night she came to TH with them a month or more ago. Then did 3 or 4 yesterday and they were good, got a moron on last one and returned it right away. Tried one today and they gave irrelevant for first question I asked so I returned it and deleted panda.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTR

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick study to judge what people think | Accept
Requester: Stanford Language and Cognition Lab [A1XUBU5CS5SFRV] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.49] [Pay: 4.53] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.58] [Fast: 4.49] [Comm: 3.74] [Fair: 4.52] [Reviews: 120] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.85
Duration: 1 hour
Description: A simple task of judging what someone thought about some performance (takes ~7 minutes)
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: MarkC

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick study to judge what people think | Accept
Requester: Stanford Language and Cognition Lab [A1XUBU5CS5SFRV] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.49] [Pay: 4.53] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.58] [Fast: 4.49] [Comm: 3.74] [Fair: 4.52] [Reviews: 120] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.85
Duration: 1 hour
Description: A simple task of judging what someone thought about some performance (takes ~7 minutes)
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
2:26

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
Yeah I lean towards licking windows and wearing helmets.... I had fun the first night she came to TH with them a month or more ago. Then did 3 or 4 yesterday and they were good, got a moron on last one and returned it right away. Tried one today and they gave irrelevant for first question I asked so I returned it and deleted panda.

yeah, i got fed up with this asshole so I just asked an "irrelevant" question lol

Reactions: MarkC and SAJ

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

GTR

Reaction score
Tell me a story.
Once upon a time, long, long ago in a galaxy far away there was this Princess named Goldilocks and she and her best friend Little Red Riding hood were walking thru the woods one day when they stumbled upon a little cottage sitting in the middle of nowhere, so they decided to go in and check it out, when they get in they saw a table with liquor bottles on it, so they decided to take a few drinks.

As they drank more and more, they started getting giggly and silly, so Goldi says to Red, "hey, ya wanna make out?" and Red says "Sure" so they proceed to the upstairs bedrooms where they noticed three beds, so Goldi says "let's try this one out" but it was too hard, then Red says "let's try this one" but it was too soft then they tried the last bed and it was just right, but just as they were about to get down to business, they hear the front door open. so they jump up and hide.

At this time the owner of the cottage has come home and he can tell someone has been there, so the owner which is a big bad wolf says "who's been drinking my whiskey?" then he goes up to the bedrooms and says "who's been sleeping in my beds?" then he sniffs and sniffs until he finds Goldi and Red hiding in the closet.

So he says come out of there, and they do, but they are scared and say that they are sorry for drinking his whiskey and laying in his beds, then Goldi says "oh what big ears you have" Wolf says "the better to hear you with" then Red says "oh what big feet you have" wolf says "the better to catch you with" then both Goldi and Red say "OH what big teeth you have" wolf says "the better to EAT you with" then Goldi and Red look at each other and then to Wolf and say "sure, why not"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.