Not open for further replies.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Gambling experiment | Accept
Requester: William Dallinger [AUYKYIHQXG6XR] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.27] [Pay: 4.28] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.42] [Fast: 4.68] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.88] [Reviews: 63] [ToS: 1]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Try to win the most points by choosing the best gamble to take!
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
how many of these Cornell LIC y'all gonna do? i'm at 30
For anyone that's curious/uneasy, they have a 48 hour AA.
Edit: it's actually way too late for me to be good at math. But all of mine from 5/5 just finished approving.

Last edited:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Cornell LIC
1:37 AM (2 minutes ago)

to me

Thanks for asking! We do not reject but we disqualify if we notice anyone spamming/ignoring the rules, which is mainly why we have a difficult qual. The batch is usually auto-approved in 3-4 days. I think the workers who've been working with us for a while already about our policy(you can also ask them to confirm, I think a lot of them are on Turkernation instead of TurkerHub). Also, we released 4 assignment/set which might be the reason that you're seeing a large unmoving batch. Thanks for the tip! I will probably send out an email later to clarify that.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Cornell LIC
1:37 AM (2 minutes ago)

to me

Thanks for asking! We do not reject but we disqualify if we notice anyone spamming/ignoring the rules, which is mainly why we have a difficult qual. The batch is usually auto-approved in 3-4 days. I think the workers who've been working with us for a while already about our policy(you can also ask them to confirm, I think a lot of them are on Turkernation instead of TurkerHub). Also, we released 4 assignment/set which might be the reason that you're seeing a large unmoving batch. Thanks for the tip! I will probably send out an email later to clarify that.
Can confirm.
But wait, they've been 4 assignment/set for at least a week now, and they had a pay increase from .09 to .10, and the batch is moving the same speed :thinking:
I can only work so fast :ROFL:
But I think I'll be sharing soon enough, once people get confident. Or maybe I'm too confident myself and I'll get my qual pulled :shrug: but it's been great while it's lasted.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
2:15

Title: Answer a short survey about your opinions | AcceptA
Requester: Shailendra Jain [AB62QQ9DW6ECM] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.95] [Pay: 3.75] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.83] [Fast: 4.27] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 4.67] [Reviews: 33] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about our products
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: <Gucci>

GTR

Reaction score
Can confirm.
But wait, they've been 4 assignment/set for at least a week now, and they had a pay increase from .09 to .10, and the batch is moving the same speed :thinking:
I can only work so fast :ROFL:
But I think I'll be sharing soon enough, once people get confident. Or maybe I'm too confident myself and I'll get my qual pulled :shrug: but it's been great while it's lasted.
wonder how many have the qual?

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
wonder how many have the qual?
I'm curious, too. It was up for several days straight this past week. I remember doing my first validations on Wrestlemania day... a month or so ago?

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.