05/08 - This is Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Anyone done these? (it's a newer version, and having done the original ones, I can't do the new ones.) If they are similar to the original, they weren't bad at all with a good partner. I actually built up quite a list of movies to watch from other peoples recommendations via those HITs, and could above minimum wage with a good partner.
Title: Chat with other people about movies (phase 2) | Accept
Requester: Poly Dialogue Help [ADM9ONK4Y5U29] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.08] [Fast: 2.80] [Comm: 3.33] [Fair: 2.70] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.29] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 764
Description: Dialogue with other people about movies: recommend movies or ask for movie recommendations.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
That's the first time I've ever been called innocent. I'm just afraid if I join in I will cross the line and get the ban hammer or something horrible will happen, so yeah.
Probably a wise move. This is the second late night that I've been surprised and grateful to see MTC reach these unmoderated depths. I suppose it's better to quit while we're ahead :p
I got the right cable if anyone needs their box fixed
You must have plugged it in the wrong place...you're not in that kik group :writing:

Last edited:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably a wise move. This is the second late night that I've been surprised and grateful to see MTC reach these unmoderated depths. I suppose it's better to quit while we're ahead :p

You must have plugged it in the wrong place...you're not in that kik group :writing:
Funnily enough... mods and admin where HERE.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm doing some without going all out. I feel like I've got it, but I still would like to see some approved before I do tons.
I think you should be okay. I can do Cornell’s better than Hannah’s and you did those really well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.