05/07 - Tickle Me Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Off work today YAY!!!
I missed your answer if you responded. Did your presser yesterday make national news and I'm curious if you were a presenter in that or just part of the team that collaborated on whatever info that was disclosed in the presser.

Reactions: LucyO

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes about Race | PANDA
Requester: Melanie [A3O5R2MR6JTEKF]
TurkerView: [ $15.45 / hour ]
Description: Answer questions about race-related topics
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50
  • Location EqualTo US
[33RX46D1QW2OMD1FDC473J84YY9X1R]

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Judgments and Evaluations | PANDA
Requester: Tatiana Sokolova [A204B3QO6FE9BF]
TurkerView: [ $17.19 / hour ]
Description: Complete a 1-minute judgment survey and earn $0.25
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 2
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
  • Location EqualTo US
[34KQN2TBKTG3AKWYCMGPMADQUHVASO]

Reactions: savvy

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
need caffeine, can't have it due to an extracted wisdom tooth yesterday (no soda for 3 days. ;(

need hits too. :wink: $1.10 choices hit captured but the 10 minutes promised was an excruciating 22.

CakesandPies

Reaction score
need caffeine, can't have it due to an extracted wisdom tooth yesterday (no soda for 3 days. ;(

need hits too. :wink: $1.10 choices hit captured but the 10 minutes promised was an excruciating 22.
I don't even think I had it in me to do anything when I got my wisdom teeth extracted.

CakesandPies

Reaction score
Title: Short Video Study (~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Cindy Frantz [APXX4A9X2LPDI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.15] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.85] [Fast=4.95] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.82] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 18:00
Available: 28
Description: Watch a short video and answer questions about it
Qualifications: Exc: [66984066-145152] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1223293458 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I don't even think I had it in me to do anything when I got my wisdom teeth extracted.
it was only one tooth that developed a cavity and it's just a mild soreness. I still have my other three as they do not have a cavity.

I'm just grumpy over not getting 12 oz of diet dew or diet dr. pepper caffeine fix. I guess I'm addicted since it's only been over 24 hours without a soda and I'm already desiring a fix.

CakesandPies

Reaction score
it was only one tooth that developed a cavity and it's just a mild soreness. I still have my other three as they do not have a cavity.

I'm just grumpy over not getting 12 oz of diet dew or diet dr. pepper caffeine fix. I guess I'm addicted since it's only been over 24 hours without a soda and I'm already desiring a fix.
Ah, yea they yoinked out all 4 of mine because they were actively growing in and my mouth didn't have the space. So my small caffeine addiction did not make for a nice time for a while.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score

When I got mine out I ate buffalo wild wings the next day.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
please don't tickle me.

Reactions: scrmcasey

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
When I got mine out I ate buffalo wild wings the next day.
well, I"m going to be more paranoid than that. It's not my first tooth extraction as I chipped another tooth bad enough that it couldn't be crowned but had to be extracted and I got a dental implant, my oral dentist is awesome, and I want to do what I can to assure a good outcome like I did for the other extraction and implant surgeries so it's following his printed instructions and it's no soda for 3 days, no drinking with a straw for 5 days, and soft foods for at least a day or two until you feel like you can handle your more regular diet.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

I had one of mine taken out stealth style by my dentist while I was pregnant because it was giving me a really hard time and he wouldn't numb me or give me any medicine because I was pregnant. He told me he was just going to look at it and yanked it out....I nearly killed him. Although, the pain was gone after a few minutes and I was much better than I had been when I went in. He waited to take the others out after I had my son and I got the full being put to sleep and everything for cutting those out.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently even though I can use MTS on Firefox mobile again I can't export hits to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.