05/07 - aaa Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
That's the first thing I do when I start in the mornings is manually search for the Mad Lab then I start up all my Panda's and Hit Finders.
I turk quickly in the AMs while feeding critters and getting myself out the door. I got spoiled by the madlabs just popping and being able to wait until i got to work to get it done :/

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
That's the first thing I do when I start in the mornings is manually search for the Mad Lab then I start up all my Panda's and Hit Finders.
Yeah I think I was tricked because my Hit Catcher worked at least once a day on the same dealy and I never had time to really look into that more.
(yes spoiled lol!)
Thank you for saying that now I will be more on that!
Thanks jan and Kat8mouse for those HITs.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
I turk quickly in the AMs while feeding critters and getting myself out the door. I got spoiled by the madlabs just popping and being able to wait until i got to work to get it done :/
I have to remember that it's only 3hr timer now. So I can't let it bake so long.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like all that Survey Comet stuff came up right at 5am for anyone who's qualed for those.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Evaluation Study | Accept
Requester: Felix Septianto [A1JUONSXJT5ESO] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 28
Description: You are invited to take part in a short study about consumer evaluation.
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I really hate the post office right now...

I had a package that I knew was shipping soon, I checked it's tracking it should have been delivered a week ago and it wasn't. Says "left no safe place" Yet I wasn't even given the slip that says they didn't deliver my package.

Now I have to go down there this morning and hope they still fucking have it.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
So I really hate the post office right now...

I had a package that I knew was shipping soon, I checked it's tracking it should have been delivered a week ago and it wasn't. Says "left no safe place" Yet I wasn't even given the slip that says they didn't deliver my package.

Now I have to go down there this morning and hope they still fucking have it.
They charge enough these days why can't they be better?

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They charge enough these days why can't they be better?
I dunno but my house has a doorstep they could leave it on, apparently the mail man is to lazy to walk to my front door. Also there is usually someone here when the mail is delivered, I think the fool didn't even try to deliver it.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
1 min
Title: Version B: Reading Your Health Insurance ID | Accept
Requester: Rally Health mTurk [A6I430G83BVLP] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $38.69] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $13.14] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Find information from a health insurance ID card
Requirements: Masters Exists; idb DoesNotExist; ida DoesNotExist; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq and msitb

alk69

Reaction score
can you do two Dermots in one day or will they be the same?
You can do as many as you can catch(and stand). It's a good watchful platform. It won't let you do the exact same one twice.....I have, in the past, caught one and had it expire without ever opening it.<<-- This is the important part. If you can't get to it, DON'T OPEN IT. You might be able to catch it again later. I think as soon as you open it, it signs you in as accepting it. The thing tracts your ID.

Reactions: theturkscribe

cassius

Reaction score
I dunno but my house has a doorstep they could leave it on, apparently the mail man is to lazy to walk to my front door. Also there is usually someone here when the mail is delivered, I think the fool didn't even try to deliver it.
i've given up on them. They say they can't find my apt which is in a duplex when I order something from Amazon. i live on a street on the corner and while I can find it on google maps apparently no one else can. Things have been sent back or redelivered. i've called amazon when it happens and asked what's going on. I've had things redelivered and then delivered again because I pitched a you know what. yes, I'll keep the second item because amazon's delivery messed up. I didn't. But it sure gets very annoying. Have complained twice to our federal rep. That helps for a while if it's the PO but the problem continues. There's even a newspaper article out there and a vid clip where the local press showed up at my door one morning because the mail in our area is so bad. That got my pic on the front page I think it was. I was so angry when they showed up that i slammed the door in their faces but they wouldn't leave. And this was before i did all of the complaining.

Reactions: theturkscribe

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Product experience - Lawn mower(~ 6 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: hoa nguyen [A74OCNJLKKLNO] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.45] [Pay: 3.89] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.60] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 28] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.60
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 8
Description: The survey is aimed to understand your preferences and attitudes with regards to your lawn mower. You need to OWN a lawn mower in order to participate in this survey.
Requirements: Exc: [1016636627-86490] DoesNotExist; SurveyGroup [749] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: E-commerce study | Accept
Requester: stellawhite [A3U6UNDU0Y44JI] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.18] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.00] [Pen: 4.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.70
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will be provided some information regarding one of your online purchases. Please read the instruction carefully and answer the questions.
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq and Kat8mouse

cassius

Reaction score
Oh yeah and around the time the press appeared a large check I was expecting didn't show up when i needed it that I'd ask for of my money. After that I do my transactions online and not through the mail system. I called the company that wrote it and they found it wasn't cashed and gave me the money through the online service. Then a while later that check showed up in damaged mail where I could tell that it had been thrown in a dumpster by a lazy mail person and somehow finally made it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.