Requester: Chicago Lab [A1LIGAS03AQNIU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.79] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.00
Duration: 18:00
Available: 1
Description: Book your favorite hotel in this experiment
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Yes[/td][/tr]

Edit: First time I've used this exporter. Didn't know the message I typed would appear here.

Last edited:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Rename all your HITs "You're very beautiful" when you run them in HIT Catcher. You'll get a compliment every time you catch a HIT, and you'll feel pretty smug by the end of the day.
This is an amazing idea and now I want to start using HIT catcher. Especially since the voice on mine speaks in a German accent for some reason.

Goat

Reaction score
Title: Choice Making Experiment - Bonus: Average $10/hour | Accept
Requester: Chicago Lab [A1LIGAS03AQNIU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.79] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.00
Duration: 18:00
Available: 1
Description: Book your favorite hotel in this experiment
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Yes[/td][/tr]

Edit: First time I've used this exporter. Didn't know the message I typed would appear here.

Thanks for this stealth $0.95 hit

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Conduct a dialog to ask questions about your data, please read our description(mostly ~10 mins, sometimes, waiting time is long) | Accept
Requester: LILY Lab [A1PLU30P0VVEA2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 9
Description: You will be given an information request, which asks for some data stored in tables. Your job is to conduct a dialog with an assistant (data expert) in order to get the data asked by the given request. In the dialog, you should ask a series of questions related to the data asked by the given request. IMPORTANT to know before you accept this HIT: 1. Your performance will be evaluated by the assistants (the people you will be talking to), it is possible for them to leave the dialog before it ends if you do not follow our rules (that means they don’t get back to you in 10 mins)!2. You need to pass a tutorial first before getting into the real task. You just need to pass it once. 3. In a few cases, it is possible to take a long time to be paired with or get a response from the assistant because of the limited number of available assistants. To save your precise time, please leave or come back later if you have waited for more than 5 mins.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.