How tall are you?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i have a photo I want to share but not sure how to do it. When I click the image link, it seems to want a URL so I take it this forum software won't let you upload a photo direct from your PC and I"ll have to put it on imgur or something and copy the URL from that into the image URL box?

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
i have a photo I want to share but not sure how to do it. When I click the image link, it seems to want a URL so I take it this forum software won't let you upload a photo direct from your PC and I"ll have to put it on imgur or something and copy the URL from that into the image URL box?
Can only link pics from other hosts

Reactions: rsmath

xqyzt

Reaction score
So, I have a technical question I guess... When my internet connection is being used up (hubs downloading shit), I can obviously tell loading is slow when it comes to most surveys and some batches, but here's my question: does it affect searching too? And by that does it affect the panda's I have set up? They say they are searching ever second of so (or wtfever my settings are I don't remember right now), but is it ACTUALLY searching or is it just ATTEMPTING?

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
So, I have a technical question I guess... When my internet connection is being used up (hubs downloading shit), I can obviously tell loading is slow when it comes to most surveys and some batches, but here's my question: does it affect searching too? And by that does it affect the panda's I have set up? They say they are searching ever second of so (or wtfever my settings are I don't remember right now), but is it ACTUALLY searching or is it just ATTEMPTING?
attempting and lagging behind, most likely.

Reactions: xqyzt

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
There is seriously nothing up. WTH.
When I logged on about an hour and a half ago there were a couple of things up that I think were just leftover from last night, but Prolific has had a couple up this morning as well.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Judgment and Decision Making Study (audio required)(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Blake Steenhoven [A1LLFIE9VGI6KK] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: An academic study involving reading and a written task
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
When I logged on about an hour and a half ago there were a couple of things up that I think were just leftover from last night, but Prolific has had a couple up this morning as well.
Prolific hates my demo this morning lol

Reactions: sofaslug

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
thanks. I'll have to check imgur and see if it's free - I know the one I used to use has been charging a monthly fee for the last couple of years so I quit using it.
Imgur is the one I use and i think it's free! So far I haven't had issues. I like it. I use the app on my phone because I have 0 photos on my laptop.

Reactions: sofaslug and rsmath

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Decision-making survey(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Johnson School BSL [A708YWZMMMGCY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.23] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.63] [Comm=3.39] [Fair=4.28] [Reviews=70] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 80
Description: Please read a short scenario and answer questions that follow (10-minutes) -- involves reading and writing
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-230262716-144230] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: DatJersey
Status
Not open for further replies.