05/01 - Scintillatingly Jaded on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there some formatting mistake with these Percy HITS or something? I don't understand why it's just a tiny part of the screen that contains the text and the questions and answers portions.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is there some formatting mistake with these Percy HITS or something? I don't understand why it's just a tiny part of the screen that contains the text and the questions and answers portions.
Zoom in on Chrome....
I opened it in safari and the format looks pretty perfect.

Reactions: Pleco

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Giphy make some of these hits kinda hard. How am I supposed to come up with key words for n all black screen?

Reactions: <Gucci>

Lex_Turker

Level Five Laser Lotus
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, $60-100k, $30-60k) | PANDA
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.30 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.40 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.80 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.79 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 237
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: Income is one of: 2, 3; PickFu NDA is 1; Location is US

Linfa

~Anime Gif User~
Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone~

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Zoom in on Chrome....
I opened it in safari and the format looks pretty perfect.
It's okay, I decided the best thing to do was to share them with other people by returning them, because that's the kind of selfless person I am. And definitely not because I hated them and gave up immediately.

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score
My 2nd monitor just died.

Rip

;w;
I'm sorry for your loss. I had a near-death moment yesterday when my wife asked me to tighten the screw on a rake. I scratched my monitor with a rake because I'm an idiot who did this at my computer. Thankfully the scratch is barely noticeable, but knowing it's there at all kills me.

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

Linfa

~Anime Gif User~
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss. I had a near-death moment yesterday when my wife asked me to tighten the screw on a rake. I scratched my monitor with a rake because I'm an idiot who did this at my computer. Thankfully the scratch is barely noticeable, but knowing it's there at all kills me.
#neverforget

Aww that sucks tho :c

I hope it stays alive tho.

Mine was one the girlfriend give me but it was dying when she give me, and well...It died today x:

I'll have to go find a cheap one, it's going to be a pain to work till I do. ;.;

Reactions: mordea

Bigbore

Reaction score
I used to have a large potato gun basically just 3ft of 6inch pvc pipe attached to 6 feet of 3 inch pipe well one day I had it sitting in my room, cause why no, and it fell over, landing on my DLP tv, and scratched the shit out of the screen. It was a DLP so it had that plastic screen, was able to cut the scuff marks off and kinda clean it and no one else could see the damage, but it drove me nuts till i sold it years later.

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci> and mordea

dillydally

Crazy dog lady
Contributor
Reaction score
UGH does anyone know how I can force submit this percy hit I've been working on for hours? I got to the end and it says "make sure you submitted all paragraphs before clicking finish task" BUT I DID FINISH!

Status
Not open for further replies.