Do you shower everyday?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't do any of those HITs, but I think I would have been fine with them considering I panda everything, and while working on a batch I open 4-5 at a time in different tabs and cycle through the tabs. It makes batches easier for me so I don't have to wait for the page to reload before starting the next one.
I suppose if that's what your hardware requires, since I upgraded page load times are near instant on things like that. Its been really helpful.
What HITs were these?
Eurecats from yesterday.

Reactions: LucyO and Robedom

Robedom

Reaction score
Title: Creation of video descriptions and Q&A pairs | Accept
Requester: Jung Sung Woo [A1147XV6P6SLL4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.91] [Pay=Low] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Poor] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 4
Description: Description: we are collecting video description and QA pairs. You will watch short videos and make 3 descriptions and 4 Q&A pairs. Q&A pairs consist one question, one correct answer, and four wrong answers.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In CA, US

This hit is working now

Reactions: cb456

Katia2019

Reaction score
I suppose if that's what your hardware requires, since I upgraded page load times are near instant on things like that. Its been really helpful.

Eurecats from yesterday.
I only have a laptop. I don't have the money to spend $2k on a fancy new computer like you :p

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I only have a laptop. I don't have the money to spend $2k on a fancy new computer like you :p
I only spent 1300 on it, totally worth it. Got it a bit below parts cost and I'm quite happy with the purchase, the prior one was from back in the initial i7 generation so it was fairly dated.

Katia2019

Reaction score
Title: Creation of video descriptions and Q&A pairs | Accept
Requester: Jung Sung Woo [A1147XV6P6SLL4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.91] [Pay=Low] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Poor] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 4
Description: Description: we are collecting video description and QA pairs. You will watch short videos and make 3 descriptions and 4 Q&A pairs. Q&A pairs consist one question, one correct answer, and four wrong answers.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In CA, US

This hit is working now
I didn't even try doing this one yesterday with the rejections reported on TV.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
This was broken for me, on an attention check page. It said to click a certain choice and no matter how hard I clicked (or the ones next to it, even!) it kept saying it was wrong.
I can't say I had an issue with it, 2:34 comp time. Maybe it just likes fruit based avatars?

Reactions: LucyO

Katia2019

Reaction score
This was broken for me, on an attention check page. It said to click a certain choice and no matter how hard I clicked (or the ones next to it, even!) it kept saying it was wrong.
I got screened out of it. Did it even mention there was a screener? I didn't even bother to look before trying it.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I just tried to export a Hit here and it didn't work...

It is sending them to a newly created thread in the daily thread section @admin

Last edited:

TabethaC

Reaction score
I played with it and it came to life.:confused:
No matter what I've tried, I can't get the link to work. Very frustrating. Tried emailing them and no response yet.

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.