04/29 - Serial Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Choose and upload a passage from a website | PANDA
Requester: Education Data [A5HAB841HLXNI] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 1.00 Communicativity
????? 4.50 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 3.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Find a suitable reading passage from a given online publication, and input a copy of the text and associated images
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 21
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Location is one of: CA, US

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to work on my food budget for May. Does anyone have an recipe ideas that are cheaper but also not terribly unhealthy?

Reactions: Deleted member 526
D

Deleted member 526

I'm trying to work on my food budget for May. Does anyone have an recipe ideas that are cheaper but also not terribly unhealthy?
whole wheat pancakes. sometimes with berries.

Reactions: Rose

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
What kind of food do you like? We do a lot of food prep at my house, and we use a lot of cheaper food. Some of my favorites though are things like white beans, white chicken chili, rice and beans.

Chicken broccoli casserole is good. I also eat a lot of eggs. If you need a lot of help let me know, I've had to figure out inexpensive meals for just myself, and up to 5 other people, so sometimes it varies on how many are in your family.

D

Deleted member 526

tfw I'm $165.23 short on the rent and I'm supposed to make it all this weekend.

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
What kind of food do you like? We do a lot of food prep at my house, and we use a lot of cheaper food. Some of my favorites though are things like white beans, white chicken chili, rice and beans.

Chicken broccoli casserole is good. I also eat a lot of eggs. If you need a lot of help let me know, I've had to figure out inexpensive meals for just myself, and up to 5 other people, so sometimes it varies on how many are in your family.
I have a family of 4 with two toddlers, one who will eat anything and the other who tries to be picky. But we basically will eat anything, I just find the struggle I run into is when I try and keep the food budget cheaper it doesn't always seem healthy, but we I go for healthy it doesn't seem cheaper. So I'm trying to find a balance somewhere in the middle.

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
I have a family of 4 with two toddlers, one who will eat anything and the other who tries to be picky. But we basically will eat anything, I just find the struggle I run into is when I try and keep the food budget cheaper it doesn't always seem healthy, but we I go for healthy it doesn't seem cheaper. So I'm trying to find a balance somewhere in the middle.
Right, definitely. I used to meet with a nutritionist in a group setting once a week. We were all on very limited food budgets... One of the things she would recommend were whole grain oats (steel cut) I learned to eat a lot of bananas, and greek yogurt. The vanilla is much better than plain. Fruit sometimes seems expensive when you look at it, but when you're comparing it to the price of meat, or prepackaged food you start to see it as one of the bargains in the grocery store. One of the tricks though is not to buy too much, otherwise it goes bad and you waste the money on it.

Reactions: Rose

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Transcription Task (5-15 minute) with bonuses | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Sarah Jacobson [AF84M7YU92Z1Z] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Transcribe passages; bonuses given for each transcription (updated! higher bonuses!)
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick Survey--earn $.20 | PANDA
Requester: Dolichan Kollareth [A17Q45B1GI2VZ6] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You will read one question and give your emotional reaction
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.