Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Complete a survey about how people make evaluations of others(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Julia Fitzgerald [A2CAMZ85CZPS6B] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.07] [Pay: 4.60] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will read a description of a scenario in which you imagine that you are a student in a class, and then you will be asked a few short questions about your impressions.
Requirements: Exc: [-724341164-85363] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: 4ourfuture

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Woke up to 2 rejections. One from yesterday from Liyuan Wei "opinion survey on consumer behaviour (~30 minutes)" $4 for "Sorry that your responses were not recorded in the database and could not be found." I checked the source on Hit Tracker and it even shows my completion code. Emailed the req and we'll see what happens.

The other is from Leah Waldman "30 minute Survey on Self-Handicapping as a Drinking Motive in College Students" $1 for "Did not meet requirements requested to complete survey (drink once per month)". I know I didn't lie about it, and from what I remember there was no such qual info. She has no TO. I don't even feel like dealing with this one.
The $4 Liyuan Wei was the one you posted yesterday that I caught off your post. What's odd is you and I completed this hit around the same time and somehow mine has already been paid. This doesn't make any sense and I'm truly sorry. I really hope it gets sorted out for you. :(

Reactions: themildone

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Electrolytes my friend. You didn't drink all the whiskey, did you?
Gotta have that Powerade / Gatorade / whatever for the days after. Tastes so much better than water too.

cassius

Reaction score
The $4 Liyuan Wei was the one you posted yesterday that I caught off your post. What's odd is you and I completed this hit around the same time and somehow mine has already been paid. This doesn't make any sense and I'm truly sorry. I really hope it gets sorted out for you. :(
Mine paid also. But the requesters have been getting weird. There was one small amount survey that the requester hid the AC in the page of introduction. Who read that stuff? But I always keep a copy of that. When I saw the rejection I went through and found the AC instructions and saw that there was no contact for the requester. I let it go cause I saw my mistake. But someone must have researched her and she reversed all of the rejections. She had done it to quite a few people. I hope she learned not to bury ACs anymore. I saw one other survey that had an AC that way but they put it in bold and repeated it several times so people wouldn't miss it.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I have plenty since the gov'ment took the opiates away but I won't share since I take then by the handfulls.
But the government knows what's best for us given the long history of success when governments get involved in peoples' lives.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: A survey about how you interact with your Facebook networks | Accept
Requester: leping you [AZMI5OOPZ1GEV] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 6]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 7 hours
Description: A survey about how you interact with your Facebook friends
Requirements: Filter for SOCIAL TIE DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
But the government knows what's best for us given the long history of success when governments get involved in peoples' lives.
I sure wish they would've got involved in that little issue sooner, I would have 4 more friends/family members than I do right now.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I sure wish they would've got involved in that little issue sooner, I would have 4 more friends/family members than I do right now.
Sorry for your losses. Didn't mean to make fun of a serious issue, but I've had serious doubts about the helpfulness of government lately.

Last edited:

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Title: Task Achievement Study(~ 60 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Keemia [A1OEWUYYSF0J2W] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.33] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $3.50
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Survey and Task Simulation
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [86064-85475] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This seems to involve a timed 45 minute portion of mind-numbing activity. I'm tossing it back.

Reactions: Kliq

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
good morning good morning! It's a good old Saturday spring chores day at my house ... laundry, groceries, grass cutting and food prep!

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry for your losses. Didn't mean to make fun of a serious issue, but I've had serious doubts about the helpfulness of government lately.
It's ok, and I definitely hear you there. It just blows my mind this has gone on as long as it has. The only positive in the whole situation is we were given "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" movie which I watch at least once a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: mboone73 and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.