NATIONAL BLUEBERRY PIE DAY

NATIONAL GREAT POETRY READING DAY

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Artificial Intelligence Organizational Messages(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Smeier [A1M9NCJNXTCBNR]
TurkerView: [ $8.99 / hour ]
Description: Take this 7-minute academic research survey from Purdue University about “Artificial Intelligence Organizational Messages (IRB-2024-304)” for $0.70! This survey will help us better understand how the general public perceives and understands organizational messages about artificial intelligence from their workplace. For questions, please contact Savannah Meier (meier28@purdue.edu) or Dr. Ilwoo Ju (iju@purdue.edu).
Duration: 1,440 Min
Available: 4
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Exc: [441379732-445187] DoesNotExist
  • islfvr8491 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location In US
[34RF8KPUPC2QN3HS77GFM1BKXSHBSH]

Reactions: jan

HelloHello

Reaction score
Finally did it, I ordered a replacement Keurig - Though it is just over 4 years old it has become increasingly erratic about delivering a cup of coffee and requires quite a bit of attention to do so at times. I've been haunting the Amazon Warehouse for a replacement and today I found one I'm willing to pay the price for.

Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker, Black
Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc

$24.74

It will be here Friday!

Last edited:

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Finally did it, I ordered a replacement Keurig - Though it is just over 4 years old it has become increasingly erratic about delivering a cup of coffee and requires quite a bit of attention to do so at times. I've been haunting the Amazon Warehouse for a replacement and today I found one I'm willing to pay the price for.

Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker, Black
Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc

$24.74

It will be here Friday!
I finally gave up on my 3rd one - too many problems clogging when I used the reusable containers. Went back to drip and I've been happy. Lot cheaper buying the coffee too than the pods!

Reactions: jan and HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I finally gave up on my 3rd one - too many problems clogging when I used the reusable containers. Went back to drip and I've been happy. Lot cheaper buying the coffee too than the pods!
I stopped using the pods when they got too expensive, now I grind my beans and use the reusable containers. I think I finally have the grind right so I'm hoping if that was the problem with my first one it won't reoccur. I paid $32 for the first one and got four years though the last one has been problematic so I'm willing to spend the price for this one.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Hunter Speech Perception Survey Sugg 4Accept
Requester: HunterSpeechLab [AAH36HRLC0Y8T] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null][Pay=Unrated][Approval=Unrated][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Listen each audio and rate speaker's traits. please do NOT participate in this Hunter Speech Perception Survey if you already submitted it before. If you do, your work will be rejected. This HIT should take about 15 min to complete.
Qualifications: Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Languages Survey set 1 EqualTo 1

Status
Not open for further replies.