04/27 - Wednesday is the day after Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Would anyone mind linking the HIT Scraper that has TOs disabled? I couldn't find it when I was looking for it earlier.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Would anyone mind linking the HIT Scraper that has TOs disabled? I couldn't find it when I was looking for it earlier.
Sorry, don't have it. On that note, has there been a change that causes "watch hit" button not to work on TM?

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry, don't have it. On that note, has there been a change that causes "watch hit" button not to work on TM?
Yea I am pretty sure there was but I dunno what happened and what the fix is... Sorry

Reactions: Jerami

Watto

Reaction score
Hmm, I see that my HITs timers are maxed out as soon as I load them from my queue, but the timers look normal when viewing them from my queue. Does anyone know what causes this issue? I did adjust my clock this morning by like two minutes.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Hmm, I see that my HITs timers are maxed out as soon as I load them from my queue, but the timers look normal when viewing them from my queue. Does anyone know what causes this issue? I did adjust my clock this morning by like two minutes.
local pc clock seems to effect the timer

if the timer of the HIT is 2 minutes and you are maxing out, that could be why

it's also why my pc time is about 15 minutes behind of the actual time :( if i set it to the actual time, things will max out a lot

Reactions: Watto

Watto

Reaction score
local pc clock seems to effect the timer

if the timer of the HIT is 2 minutes and you are maxing out, that could be why

it's also why my pc time is about 15 minutes behind of the actual time :(
Yeah, the timer had advanced about 2 minutes when I loaded up Alex Steiners a few minutes ago, and then I adjusted it again and now HITs load with about 30 seconds left regardless of how long the actual HIT is. Any idea if there's any configuration I can use that will eliminate the issue?

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Welp, did a HIT where I had to sit through a long video and was on the demographics page, then my tabs crashed. RIP.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Yeah, the timer had advanced about 2 minutes when I loaded up Alex Steiners a few minutes ago, and then I adjusted it again and now HITs load with about 30 seconds left regardless of how long the actual HIT is. Any idea if there's any configuration I can use that will eliminate the issue?
not that i know of, i just live with my pc time being so far behind. it only really effected one hit recently but the hit timer is as close to normal as I can get it so i'm fine with it

Watto

Reaction score
not that i know of, i just live with my pc time being so far behind. it only really effected one hit recently but the hit timer is as close to normal as I can get it so i'm fine with it
Closed all my web browsers and other minor programs with the new settings and started them up again and it's working fine now. I think sleep mode might be causing my local clock to fall out of sync, so I'll just avoid it for the time being. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Kerek

Aurica

Reaction score
4m

Title: Fan Loyalties and Behaviors | PANDA
Requester: Ajay Sukhdial [A29UA75UKI844V] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.44 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer your opinions regarding fan attitudes, behaviors and loyalties
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location is US

ashleyvirus

i'm the real taylor swift
Reaction score
has anyone ever had an excessively noisy cat?

my roommate's cat will meow and meow and meow allll day, starting at 4-5am. she really only stops when she's sleeping or if she's content in the window, but even sometimes she'll just sit in the window meowing. she does this regardless of food or water, we even keep an extra water dish in the window for her so she doesn't have to go downstairs to drink. we give her plenty of attention, and half the time she doesn't even want the attention like she refuses to be picked up and she's only jumped on my lap once. she's a rescue and was dumped on the local college campus a year ago all matted up and who knows what else happened to her :/ maybe they got rid of her because of the meowing who knows. but both me and the roommate have grown up with cats and know how to take care of them and have never experienced this with any other cat. this cat is more annoying than all of my parents 3 yappy dogs combined

any suggestions at all? i don't know what to dooo this is driving me insane, i'm in such a bad mood this morning because of this cat waking me up at 5:30am.

dillydally

Crazy dog lady
Contributor
Reaction score
has anyone ever had an excessively noisy cat?

my roommate's cat will meow and meow and meow allll day, starting at 4-5am. she really only stops when she's sleeping or if she's content in the window, but even sometimes she'll just sit in the window meowing. she does this regardless of food or water, we even keep an extra water dish in the window for her so she doesn't have to go downstairs to drink. we give her plenty of attention, and half the time she doesn't even want the attention like she refuses to be picked up and she's only jumped on my lap once. she's a rescue and was dumped on the local college campus a year ago all matted up and who knows what else happened to her :/ maybe they got rid of her because of the meowing who knows. but both me and the roommate have grown up with cats and know how to take care of them and have never experienced this with any other cat. this cat is more annoying than all of my parents 3 yappy dogs combined

any suggestions at all? i don't know what to dooo this is driving me insane, i'm in such a bad mood this morning because of this cat waking me up at 5:30am.
is she fixed? My cats only did that when they were in heat.

Reactions: Definitely Not Riss
Status
Not open for further replies.