04/26 - Tablo Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreadFish

Doodle Dongle
Reaction score
This is my first run of Zoltars. All of them just say "An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser." This normal? Is there a fix?

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason, they felt it was necessary to change the color of the "no more hits" banner. You know... Because facilitating an unwarranted sense of panic is an "improvement".
I was just informed they are cock blocking batches as an improvement also..... WTF OREALLY?

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
This is my first run of Zoltars. All of them just say "An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser." This normal? Is there a fix?
It's a google thing. Go to you queue and open each of them up until you find the single functioning hit. Refreshing the iframe (NOT the whole page) can also fix it.

Unless you returned one of them. If you returned one, you're mildly screwed and won't be able to work on them until the timer on the ones you accepted expire

Reactions: BreadFish

BreadFish

Doodle Dongle
Reaction score
It's a google thing. Go to you queue and open each of them up until you find the single functioning hit. Refreshing the iframe (NOT the whole page) can also fix it.

Unless you returned one of them. If you returned one, you're mildly screwed and won't be able to work on them until the timer on the ones you accepted expire
I'll give it a shot, thanks!

Benetnasch

Lurking Dust Speck
Contributor
Reaction score
I managed to catch a glimpse of Zoltar for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.