Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

That't not my Queen. My Queen has the Mr. Robot guy in it.

Reactions: Despairagus

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I forgot I have to work hard tomorrow, since I probably won't be working much on account of me trying to go see Avengers. Plus, I have to get there early since I have to put fire ants in the seats next to me so no one sits next to me. I don't like being around too many people at Marvel movies, always one guy whispering loudly movie facts. Yes, of course I know Samuel L Jackson doesn't really look like he did in Captain Marvel, of course it was CGI.

Reactions: GTR

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
The best was was when the Dumbo trailer played and I heard 5 people say that the cast of that movie was the same as that one Batman movie.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider David Schwimmer goes to the movies. His agent calls him to say he got a part in the next Marvel movie. The guy next to him sees him use his cell phone and beats him up.

Reactions: Peachy and GTR

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I'm always hesitant to do Noahs cause most of the time they're terrible. Some times they're decent though.
These were pretty easy though.. 75 cents each. tracing hit but says make an approx polygon.. so doesnt take a lot of time

Reactions: turkleton
Status
Not open for further replies.