Do you like marshmallows?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Oh, we doubled as a weed shop. Just weren't independent.
Oh, well then idk lol. I'm not a business expert. I was just thinking if it was a change, some CEO could just shut you down just cause a few stores are doing bad, even if you aren't.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Because we're the leaders of the free world and all of that.

And hasn't anyone learned from our mistakes?
Haha, people don't learn from their mistakes silly.

Also, didn't their old Prime Minister stick his wiener in a dead pig head. I don't think they can judge. Also, sorry for bringing that up.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
My sister used to work at that very store in the early 90's.
Oh, ha. That is awesome! A bit before my time, though. I worked there from like '99 to '04, I think. That was a wild store, though. Such a fun place to work, and there was so much history there. There were like autographed posters and messages written on walls and stuff in the back room that dated back to the early-mid 70s, from all sorts of bands and such. It makes me so sad knowing that place is a pool supply store now.

Reactions: GTR and turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Also, if I was famous, I wouldn't publicly take any one side. Cause then you're eliminating half the potential people who could be giving you money.

Reactions: GTR

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
And did you ever happen to go to the pool hall/pizza place about 2-3 blocks away?.. I used to work there.
I don't think so. Though, I'm having trouble remembering if I even knew of a pool hall/pizza place over there.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Also, if I was famous, I wouldn't publicly take any one side. Cause then you're eliminating half the potential people who could be giving you money.
id do the same. its cool they have a platform to speak on but i also like not alienating any portion of my hypothetical fan base

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Oh, ha. That is awesome! A bit before my time, though. I worked there from like '99 to '04, I think. That was a wild store, though. Such a fun place to work, and there was so much history there. There were like autographed posters and messages written on walls and stuff in the back room that dated back to the early-mid 70s, from all sorts of bands and such. It makes me so sad knowing that place is a pool supply store now.
What sucks is now, record stores are the only place people buy music now if not digital. People stopped buying them at Walmart, Best Buy etc. so I think only Target sells CDs anymore.

Reactions: aveline

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
id do the same. its cool they have a platform to speak on but i also like not alienating any portion of my hypothetical fan base
I mean, I guess if you're Jay Z, you can take photos shaking hands with Obama, but for everyone else, you don't want to go to the wrong parts of the country and have them know you don't agree with their politics.

Reactions: Peachy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my credits to transfer
That's okay, with the credits you have now, you can still get a bachelors in minor loitering or public disturbance.

Reactions: cb456

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Haha, people don't learn from their mistakes silly.

Also, didn't their old Prime Minister stick his wiener in a dead pig head. I don't think they can judge. Also, sorry for bringing that up.
That was an episode of Black Mirror bruh.

And Pink Floyd have sold more records than the beatles and the rolling stones.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
That was an episode of Black Mirror bruh.

And Pink Floyd have sold more records than the beatles and the rolling stones.
No, that actually happened. And whether that's true or not, I know the Beatles are like top 5 or 10 as far as most money made by a music act.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I mean, I guess if you're Jay Z, you can take photos shaking hands with Obama, but for everyone else, you don't want to go to the wrong parts of the country and have them know you don't agree with their politics.
david schwimmer talks about politics on social media. he decides to go on a mission trip to Djibouti where he gets attacked and cooked

Status
Not open for further replies.