04/23 - Tatting Tuesday!

Will you see Avengers Endgame this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
would it be bad on a Peterson dating hit -- on the "Attractive" question to say "No"? :wink: There was one that fit the case but I was too afraid to answer No.

GTR

Reaction score
I feel like I saw them earlier or maybe it was yesterday. I wonder if nobody did them, so they're reposting without the qual.
both batches are up qual and not qual
but are not getting done

Reactions: aveline

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I remember when we talked about it, but I was just a little shocked at the thought that we might be talking about the same person. Probably a coincidence, though. XD
The Jessica I knew lived North-ish of Willow Glen and was a few years younger than me, so I figured there'd be a very remote, but not impossible, chance that we knew the same person.

Now what would be really weird is if you currently know some of my childhood friends who've ended up in Las Vegas (I'm assuming that's your current city based on your profile). If you happen to know a really tall guy named Ross, then tell him he still owes me $10.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
The Jessica I knew lived North-ish of Willow Glen and was a few years younger than me, so I figured there'd be a very remote, but not impossible, chance that we knew the same person.

Now what would be really weird is if you currently know some of my childhood friends who've ended up in Las Vegas (I'm assuming that's your current city based on your profile). If you happen to know a really tall guy named Ross, then tell him he still owes me $10.
Ha, yeah. Not the same person. That would have been really, really crazy though.

And I don't know anyone named Ross, sorry. If I ever meet one though, I'll try to collect.

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Ha, yeah. Not the same person. That would have been really, really crazy though.

And I don't know anyone named Ross, sorry. If I ever meet one though, I'll try to collect.
Just yell at everyone you see named Ross. And David Schwimmer if you ever meet him.

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
someone give me a topic to blog write about

Reactions: GTR and cb456

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Just yell at everyone you see name Ross. And David Schwimmer if you ever meet him.
Also, when I googled how to spell his name correctly, this headline came up as a Top Story: "David Schwimmer has pizza night with actress Mikaela Hoover". So news is so slow that they have to write an article about him eating pizza? Okay then.

Status
Not open for further replies.