Votes: 12 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
gotta love how they thought deleting every video would solve the problem.
because that's how the internet works right?
I know, right!! Just disgusting people. I grew up in a home like this, and I can tell you that people like this need a good swift kick in the ass to change.

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
So what's this DO5 about? I can't find any video about it.

cassius

Reaction score
Decided to go to bed at a decent time. 10 cop cars decided to show up right outside my apartment building and now I'm wondering if I should be scared...
Only if they put yellow tape around it like they do in my neighborhood.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
i am hooked on the new rise against song

jan

Reaction score
That's horrible and sad :(. The parents look like they have mental disorders...
I didn't watch all of it, but I loved the part when the mom said "We've already been investigated for the youtube channel and nothing was found."
She's implying that they can't (or shouldn't) be investigated again. I have news for her- Many parents get reported and investigated repeatedly. At some point, they may pick up the case. Frankly, I think they should put these two in some parenting education classes............
IMO, their behavior is clearly out of bounds - and certainly emotionally abusive.

The other question I have is how do they fund that nice house? They don't look very together or professional. I hope their money isn't FROM the videos. :(.

jan

Reaction score
Woohoo, Maine! Hello, from Lil Rhody!
I've been to Maine once. I went to a large shopping outlet out there. I was a kid then, so I can't quite remember what it was called.
Kittery, Maine?

TissueHime

Threaderator
Reaction score
I didn't watch all of it, but I loved the part when the mom said "We've already been investigated for the youtube channel and nothing was found."
She's implying that they can't (or shouldn't) be investigated again. I have news for her- Many parents get reported and investigated repeatedly. At some point, they may pick up the case. Frankly, I think they should put these two in some parenting education classes............
IMO, their behavior is clearly out of bounds - and certainly emotionally abusive.

The other question I have is how do they fund that nice house? They don't look very together or professional. I hope their money isn't FROM the videos. :(.
Also Phil said that CPS wasn't even aware of those videos. Everything they say is so sketch. Even their interview with Keemstar has so many holes. Which is why their new 'apology' video is BS to me.

as for the money, they had over 1 million subs prior to the news reporting. Now they have about 765k according to socialblade. Depending on their schedule (which i haven't bothered to check since they deleted everything), they could make between 2000-100000 a month, with some variables like views and such.

what boggles me is that youtube decided to be more stricter with ad revenue, but they allow to have ads run on those videos, but not on certain news videos that phil d has

Reactions: jan and Spicy Unagi

jan

Reaction score
Also Phil said that CPS wasn't even aware of those videos. Everything they say is so sketch. Even their interview with Keemstar has so many holes. Which is why their new 'apology' video is BS to me.

as for the money, they had over 1 million subs prior to the news reporting. Now they have about 765k according to socialblade. Depending on their schedule (which i haven't bothered to check since they deleted everything), they could make between 2000-100000 a month, with some variables like views and such.

what boggles me is that youtube decided to be more stricter with ad revenue, but they allow to have ads run on those videos, but not on certain news videos that phil d has
When would youtube consider this to violate their TOS?

TissueHime

Threaderator
Reaction score
When would youtube consider this to violate their TOS?
it doesn't (assuming it's fake) but neither does a lot of the videos that they are pulling ads from as 'damage control.'

the monetization thing isn't related to their TOS as it seems like a buckshot attempt to please advertisers to come back.

He talks about it for the first part of the video

all things considered, I don't think DO5 is 'advertiser friendly' to me. Especially based on what youtube said

bed time for me xD

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Actually I'm the worst combination...

I spent the first 18 years of my life living on the Jersey Shore and the last 13 in South Louisiana haha

Reactions: jklmnop and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.