• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about internet usage (average completion time under 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Mindspark [A3PTG4CPUCAV4C] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 4.86] [Comm: 2.00] [Fair: 4.50] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.00/hr] [Pen: 0.13 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Answer a handful of questions about how you use the internet. Must be in the US.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

KYLaura

Reaction score
I just want to say, I'm feeling conflict with regard to the easy survey question. First of all, I am not FROM KY even though I am IN KY. And second, I have heard KY described variously as South, Southeast, and Midwest. And NJ isn't really North, it's Northeast. Ugh. Too much analysis! It should not have been this hard for me to do!

Reactions: aveline

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A short survey. approx. 6 minutes. WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised | PANDA
Requester: ozgen yalcin [A1GA7MMT6GO116] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: I am interested in finding out your views of conflict situations. Your participation in this study will require participation completion of a questionnaire. This should take approximately 6 minutes of your time.
Time: 35 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score

Sathington Willoughby

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Perceptions(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Alison Rae Fragale [A4F2B8HCTYAS4] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.67] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: A 20-minute survey that asks you to indicate impressions of others.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 28
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [41267-40678] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: PolarBearDog

charlie

Reaction score
long busy weekend. low PE today because of it but i'm tired so going to bed. night all!
Today`s Projected Earnings: $5.02 (Exported from Mturk Suite)

Reactions: Deleted member 526

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Oleg Urminsky for work related to 3OJX0UFJ0Y6BGKBRQDCSI7KNQJ4U9Q.
The value of your bonus is: $1.55 USD

The Requester included this note:
Decision Making Survey

Sathington Willoughby

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the direction of the site that contains demo info about mturk? I cannot remember much more than that about it but I feel like there is a 0.05 HIT we can do monthly that populates the site. Is that ringing a bell for anyone?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

PolarBearDog

Reaction score
Title: Workplace Perceptions(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Alison Rae Fragale [A4F2B8HCTYAS4] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.67] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: A 20-minute survey that asks you to indicate impressions of others.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 28
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [41267-40678] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

This one was so boring but did not take 20 min. It was like 11 min and I was slow 'cause it's so boring.

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the direction of the site that contains demo info about mturk? I cannot remember much more than that about it but I feel like there is a 0.05 HIT we can do monthly that populates the site. Is that ringing a bell for anyone?
Panos Ipeirotis

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Maybe it's because I've seen every episode of Law & Order ... can't you just recant and get out of this whole mess?

Is that a real thing, Liz @Liz ?
I don't think I can recant...I went down to the police station the next day and let them record my statement to what I witnessed. I FULLY cooperated with them, I just requested no police at my door and for this guy and the people involved not to know who made this statement. They called and I was there within 15 minutes. I made it very clear the type of neighborhood this is and the type of neighborhood I hope for it to be. Unfortunately they don't care what calling me out as a witness will do to my family. They've already did absolutely shit when our license plates were stolen and when we were finding dirty needles in the yard next to where they lived. Most of my other neighbors are cool, except the crack heads across the street and the low lifes that crawl out of the hood next to ours looking for stuff to jack to feed their habits. I can't afford to live in a much better area right now either... This is BS. I don't get why I have to go to court when I made it clear that I do not want to be called out as a witness for my own safety and for the safety of my children within our own home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kerek and Barbwire

Sathington Willoughby

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short study regarding people's reaction to a regulation rulings | PANDA
Requester: Marco Clemente [A2P40XGDF3BF6B] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Express your opinion on a regulator rulings. Please do ONLY 6 HITs. We will REJECT any HITs after 6. This is open to workers who already did the previous HITs. Long and short rulings randomly selected. Expected time: 5-10 mins for 1 HIT.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 121
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't think I can recant...I went down to the police station the next day and let them record my statement to what I witnessed. I FULLY cooperated with them, I just requested no police at my door and for this guy and the people involved not to know who made this statement. They called and I was there within 15 minutes. I made it very clear the type of neighborhood this is and the type of neighborhood I hope for it to be. Unfortunately they don't care what calling me out as a witness will do to my family. They've already did absolutely shit when out license plates were stolen and when we were finding dirty needles in the yard next to where they lived. Most of my other neighbors are cool, except the crack head across the street and the low lifes that crawl out of the hood next to our looking for stuff to jack to feed their habits. I can't afford to live in a much better area right now either... This is BS. I don't get why I have to go to court when I made it clear that I do not want to be called out as a witness for my own safety and for the safety of my children within our own home.
I would call the detective who took your statement and let them know that you would like to withdraw and at least see what the process entails. From what you're saying, it's at least worth a phone call it seems.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

Sathington Willoughby

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Trojans Subscription Service | PANDA
Requester: Jessica Onyepunuka [A2PNTFTTXI1C01] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Give us your opinion about our new subscription service
Time: 10 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 94;

"hehe"?
I did this earlier and got no code at the end. Did you get one actually?

Status
Not open for further replies.