04/21 Sam Sunday aka Super Easter Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short Survey - 8 minutes | Accept
Requester: Workdeep [A2FY5R6ZZ87IPH] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.01
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about online game and security
Qualifications: Completed My Survey DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
3 minutes[/td][/tr]

Reactions: QuBoudica

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
I'm currently at 922 approved, trying so hard to get to my first 1,000! But also trying to not to get any rejections, so I'm afraid to do batches, which would probably push me on over quicker. :arghh:
Honestly, getting that first rejection out of the way frees you up so much and makes you much less apprehensive to do hits you might not otherwise do. It was liberating, at least to me. I still only have 1 rejection out of about 15,000 hits even after doing some crazy batch work. You never want to be caught doing a gigantic batch only to have it all rejected, but even that single rejection makes me fear doing batch stuff a lot less.

Ev0Iution

Reaction score
I'm currently at 922 approved, trying so hard to get to my first 1,000! But also trying to not to get any rejections, so I'm afraid to do batches, which would probably push me on over quicker. :arghh:

Just use Turkerview, stay away from no-rating requesters and ones that are reject happy, read HIT instructions and give it a solid, honest effort to do a good job. You'll do fine.

anyporpoise

Reaction score
Honestly, getting that first rejection out of the way frees you up so much and makes you much less apprehensive to do hits you might not otherwise do. It was liberating, at least to me. I still only have 1 rejection out of about 15,000 hits even after doing some crazy batch work. You never want to be caught doing a gigantic batch only to have it all rejected, but even that single rejection makes me fear doing batch stuff a lot less.
That makes sense. Thank you!

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Unfortunately, wifey had to work a shift at the ICU today (although it's time-and-a-half because of the holiday so she'll made about a grand today :gucci:).

Fortunately, I had a fun Easter egg hunt with my kids, followed by a good visit to the local aquarium. Still had time to go to the store and get groceries for the week, and I've just about finished making a nice pork roast for dinner... After which I'm going finish up applications to 2 more jobs that pay better than my current one (while watching Game of Thrones)!!!

Oh yeah... and PE: 71.56

Last edited:

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
That makes sense. Thank you!
I will say, you still have to be careful. My one rejection was from a batch that I did one hit from, and I got a bad feeling from it just from the one hit, so I stopped the batch. The requester didn't have a Turkopticon review at all, which kind of tipped me off. Glad I stopped after the one hit, because the requester rejected my hit (even though I did it correctly), and wouldn't answer my email when I emailed them about it. Definitely install Turkopticon if you haven't, and only do batches from proven requesters.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
That is weird, because i see neither of those. Except that one stray spanish one occasionally.
Im beginning to wonder if they have me blocked or something.. though I dont ever remember doing a hit for them if I did it was when i first started in 2013

Reactions: cyberwasp
Status
Not open for further replies.