Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm glad that pizza girl took away the attention from backward-hats guy and his girlfriend. The less attention backward-hatters get the better it is for everyone.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
These take forever to submit. Is it my upload speed, or does everyone have that problem? And I cant mult-tab these either, kind of a pain.
I think its just you. they go pretty quick for me.

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
These take forever to submit. Is it my upload speed, or does everyone have that problem? And I cant mult-tab these either, kind of a pain.
Same for me, or at least the button is very unresponsive. That's my issue is click the fucking button to actually make it go. When it's clicked though it's fine.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Earn $.30 in 5 min! Complete some academic research. Should take about 5-10 min! | PANDA
Requester: Yi li [A387CLIW5LGKW9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.86 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.41 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.68 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 39
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will be asked a series of questions about an online shopping experience that will take no more than 10 minutes to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you).
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 286
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Location is US

2:30, light writing

DucciGucci

Reaction score
I only have a 6mb down, 1mb up connection. Still wouldn't think it would take 6-8 seconds to upload a 3 second sound clip.

Reactions: SunlitSunflower

DucciGucci

Reaction score
Same for me, or at least the button is very unresponsive. That's my issue is click the fucking button to actually make it go. When it's clicked though it's fine.
I believe it's the upload speed. When I click it, it does nothing, but it takes away cursor options when I mouse over the rest of the links on the page, indicating that it's doing something. I am guessing it's uploading a sound file in an unnecessarily large, uncompressed format like WAV, and that's where our delay is.

Reactions: SunlitSunflower

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
I believe it's the upload speed. When I click it, it does nothing, but it takes away cursor options when I mouse over the rest of the links on the page, indicating that it's doing something. I am guessing it's uploading a sound file in an unnecessarily large, uncompressed format like WAV, and that's where our delay is.
I could fully see that being the case and it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.