04/18 - Thunderstorm Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
For everyone having a bad morning..there is an upside...it looks like there will be no work today.
I don't know about that. PE $2 which is great for me before going to finish my sleep. I suppose if you usually have PE $30 before the sun rises, it might be a bad morning.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
For everyone having a bad morning..there is an upside...it looks like there will be no work today.
I'm hoping it picks up this afternoon, but I'm kind of enjoying the slow pace this morning. It's been so busy the last couple of days, I feel like I have turked non-stop. I have a lot of stuff I need to do around the house. There are things in the fridge that have developed language skills....

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm hoping it picks up this afternoon, but I'm kind of enjoying the slow pace this morning. It's been so busy the last couple of days, I feel like I have turked non-stop. I have a lot of stuff I need to do around the house. There are things in the fridge that have developed language skills....
The last 2 days have been weird for me, busy mornings popping 40 bucks by noon thinking an easy to goal then struggling all afternoon to get that final 10.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
The last 2 days have been weird for me, busy mornings popping 40 bucks by noon thinking an easy to goal then struggling all afternoon to get that final 10.
True. There have been lulls in the afternoon lately and it picks up around 3 or 4. A couple of months ago it seemed like it was dead before noon and picked up then. Mturk is a fickle mistress...

Reactions: jan

xqyzt

Reaction score
Title: AI research - Decompose complex questions into steps. Random guesses not approved!Accept
Requester: Ai2 Israel [A367KVG928LL2U] Contact
TV: n/a TO: n/a TO2: n/a
Reward: $0.30
Duration: an hour
Available: 172
Description: Given a question, write down the steps that should be taken in order to return its answer.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 93; Location EqualTo US

The description makes this sound qual-y. I did one; I'm waiting on feedback. I might actually email the requester since they want some pretty specific stuff, but it doesn't seem too bad once you make it through the instructions and the learning curve.

Robedom

Reaction score
Good morning! Has anyone else not received their cereal bar bonus yet?

Reactions: cyberwasp
Status
Not open for further replies.