Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Under 6 mins.

Title: Answer a survey about management compensation | Accept
Requester: D [AD29XV1E4J5IC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$60.81] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: Survey about management compensation
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1

Reactions: redtokyoboxers

Twirdman

Reaction score
Is chocolate milk really better to drink after a workout than Gatorade or water? The chocolate milk propaganda is heavy in these advertisements.
Depends. If you are lifting weights the added protein makes chocolate milk a "better" choice than gatorade for the specific point of getting in protein but you'd be better off just drinking a protein shake and some water.

Chocolate milk is number 5 in this list https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/drink-this-not-that

Reactions: turkleton and GTR

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Didnt really work much today Managed to catch 2 $10 surveys so that was good.. this last one was a lot of writing but easy enough

Chill LabSurvey about parents managing their child's health

Reactions: barny

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
im going to turk for 20 hrs starting at day change and see what pe i end up with after that
:coffeepc:

That sounds awful.

Also, I forgot Monte Carlo was on. Hard to make time for tennis when I can't record/time-shift it, I guess.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
:coffeepc:

That sounds awful.

Also, I forgot Monte Carlo was on. Hard to make time for tennis when I can't record/time-shift it, I guess.
a friend of a friend i met a while ago was at Monte Carlo yesterday :O i was strolling through my IG yesterday and I saw Monte Carlo and the clay courts and I was like "what the heeeellll". i think she's been abroad for a couple months near France, but she went to the tournament yesterday

100% jealous.

if I could pick one tennis tournament to go to... it'd probably be the Australian Open followed by Monte Carlo

also Nadal is just stupid on clay...
he turns into a unstoppable force when he steps foot on the surface

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
a friend of a friend i met a while ago was at Monte Carlo yesterday :O i was strolling through my IG yesterday and I saw Monte Carlo and the clay courts and I was like "what the heeeellll". i think she's been abroad for a couple months near France, but she went to the tournament yesterday

100% jealous.

if I could pick one tennis tournament to go to... it'd probably be the Australian Open followed by Monte Carlo

I'd go to Wimbledon, just cause its historic and the most well known.

Reactions: Peachy and jklmnop

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score

100% jealous.

Definitely Wimbledon first, but Monte Carlo would be a close second. The location is just so majestic. I actually specced out a trip to Spain a few years ago w/ a detour to there, but couldn't make it work. It would be nice to see Nadal play just once on clay before his knees go.

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.