Title: Person Perception H | Accept
Requester: shlomo [AA60IGP3Q3SZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.76] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.74] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=41] [ToS=8]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 25:00
Available: 1
Description: You will see a photograph of a person and and you will be asked to answer a number of questions about this person.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Only if you've kept up with Netflix. It's from Tiger King. A crazy docuseries.
I had to ask my daughter what the big deal about Tiger King was
(we don't have netflix - but she knew, anyway :wink:

Reactions: SisphyeanTurker

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
the only thing i've seen about tiger king is TMZ Investigates... that was on FOX the other night.

i still feel like i'm missing much of the story in order to have opinions or even know who this guy i see in memes is who is missing many teeth.

i guess i need to wait for dateline to recount the story in its drawn out fashion.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn't going to watch it but I couldn't go on the internet without seeing it so I said alright, I'll watch it I guess. It's one hot mess from start to finish. Couldn't stop watching though.

Reactions: barny and jan

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Happy Record Store Day!
I forgot!!! And I owned a record store for 20 years....ouch. Still have my vinyl much to my gf's chagrin. It's in a climate controlled storage unit. She let me keep a few hundred at home :cool:
When people ask how many I own, I tell them about 8,000. Sometimes I add that the last time I counted was 2003. I should prob. mention my storage unit is 10 by 40....

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I forgot!!! And I owned a record store for 20 years....ouch. Still have my vinyl much to my gf's chagrin. It's in a climate controlled storage unit. She let me keep a few hundred at home :cool:
When people ask how many I own, I tell them about 8,000. Sometimes I add that the last time I counted was 2003. I should prob. mention my storage unit is 10 by 40....
Wow, that's awesome! My mom passed away late last year and I just brought home about 20 of her records from the 60s/70s. I still remember her playing the Rudolph one and Bing Crosby at Christmas.
That is a lot of vinyl you have!

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
I wasn't going to watch it but I couldn't go on the internet without seeing it so I said alright, I'll watch it I guess. It's one hot mess from start to finish. Couldn't stop watching though.
I've avoided watching it. By all accounts, everyone in it is a terrible person and watching it and participating in promoting those people feels wrong to me, even if it's at a very small level. At the same time, it does make it difficult when all of my friends are talking about it.

JCIII

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from financdecisions@gmail.com for work related to 3BFF0DJK8YGRYYBGD6G0P0VJ21CTSW.
The value of your bonus is: $0.73 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I've avoided watching it. By all accounts, everyone in it is a terrible person and watching it and participating in promoting those people feels wrong to me, even if it's at a very small level. At the same time, it does make it difficult when all of my friends are talking about it.
I hear you. I didn't even really know what the hell it was about going into it. I just kept hearing the name and saw Joes ugly face and then I was already watching so I finished it but yes, everyone is a huge POS in it. And people praising Joe or anyone else in it is wrong. They're all terrible people.

Reactions: SisphyeanTurker

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

cassius

Reaction score
went to my grocery store yesterday, 25 people in line to get in. took about 20 min to get in.

governor has metering at essential businesses here (20% of fire code capacity at a time maximum). no grocery store employee was regularly watching things so i saw 12 people leave before the next one entered when some employee finally got around to doing their job. I think i could have gotten inside under 10 mins if things ran smoothly.

thinking of emailing the governor and telling her while people can wait for their plants or lumber or bolts (home improvement store crowds got her to institute metering), she should lax grocery store rules, the most essential of essential businesses. Allow 25-30% capacity and noone might have to wait to get in, or mandate a store employee has to constantly get people in the moment someone leaves the store so you aren't waiting 7 mins to move the line along when customers leave the store.

I'd hate to think people are walking away from food because they have to wait a long time to even go to a grocery store, and pickup/delivery is a hard alternative as many items are not available to be ordered online so you are forced to go to the store to try to buy those.
Just do a chart of all the sales tax being lost by all the wait time and people leaving disgusted without purchasing what they came for. Then remind gov that that's money lost because she wouldn't allow people in to buy things.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Short (5 minute) Survey about Words Used to Describe Organizational Cultures | PANDA
Requester: Org Culture Studies [A23KCYZQWQ1UWU] (Req TV): $30.70/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You will be asked to rate the valence (e.g., Positivity / Negativity) of a short list of words used to describe organizational culture, as well as provide some demographic information.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Already Participated in Short Survey DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.