04/18 - Miyavi Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Saw him live a few years ago and it was amazing

Also join the discord if you want! We have a lot of people on it already but could use more.

Last edited:

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
As first I thought I would go to sleep at a reasonable hour and maybe get up early. But then my brain was like "Why don't you try and remember all of the lyrics to every 70s era sitcom?"

The moral of the story is that my brain is a jerk.

And The Facts of Life are all About YOU.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
As first I thought I would go to sleep at a reasonable hour and maybe get up early. But then my brain was like "Why don't you try and remember all of the lyrics to every 70s era sitcom?"

Well, Welcome Back Kotter, There is a whole Brady Bunch waiting for you as well as a Partridge Family!

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score

Hey. Jo was a total lesbian. Amirite?

Reactions: Azazael

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Gah, I don't feel tired now because of all the caffeine but if I take a Trazadone, I'll sleep until 3pm. I can't take an Ambien because husband is out playing poker and I might do weird stuff if I'm alone. So, I guess I'm staying up all night watching TV and playing video games.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Lepi

Contributor
Reaction score
According to some of the lovingly rendered drawings that showed up on product rnr HITs back in the day, she and Tootie were not dedicating as much time to their school work as they were the finer points of handcuffs and nipple clamps.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
No. It was the 70s. Lesbians did not exist yet. The only homosexuals were the ones on Soap Only men could be gay.. Lesbians did not exist until the 80s when punk rock came in. In the 70s they were called Tom Boys.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Gah, I don't feel tired now because of all the caffeine but if I take a Trazadone, I'll sleep until 3pm. I can't take an Ambien because husband is out playing poker and I might do weird stuff if I'm alone. So, I guess I'm staying up all night watching TV and playing video games.
Trazodone didn't do shit for me. Ambien works but yeah, you need someone to make sure you're alive and awake in the morning. Unfirtunately, that's why liquor generally works best for true insomniacs

Last edited:

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Seroquel will flat knock you on your ass, though.

Lepi

Contributor
Reaction score
Trazodone didn't do shit for me. Ambien works but yeah, you need some E to make sure you're alive and awake in the morning. Unfirtunately, that's why liquor generally works best for true insomniacs
There's always severe head trauma.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Trazodone didn't do shit for me. Ambien works but yeah, you need some E to make sure you're alive and awake in the morning. Unfirtunately, that's why liquor generally works best for true insomniacs
Trazadone only works for me about half the time and I have to eat a bunch of carbs with it. Ambien only works if I haven't eaten in hours and sometimes I do stuff that I don't remember. Alcohol works always but I don't wake up feeling rested because it's not quality sleep.

I hate Seroquel. :(

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
My mother in law used to take those... We would find her sleeping with her head in the freezer.
First time I took it I literally had to crawl to bed on my hands and knees. And I'm like Rasputin as far as meds go

Status
Not open for further replies.