04/18 - Miyavi Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Trazadone only works for me about half the time and I have to eat a bunch of carbs with it. Ambien only works if I haven't eaten in hours and sometimes I do stuff that I don't remember. Alcohol works always but I don't wake up feeling rested because it's not quality sleep.

I hate Seroquel. :(
Insomnia is a BITCH. Even melatonin jacked me up. I had Donnie Darko type visions. Because it didn't knock me out so I stayed up and hallucinated.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
First time I took it I literally had to crawl to bed on my hands and knees. And I'm like Rasputin as far as meds go
She was always on an absolute orgy of medications. The Seroqauel really messed her up though. She would either sleep for entire days, or she would wander the house tripping balls until she literally just pass out in the middle of what she was doing. It got to the point where she had to tell someone when she took one so we could keep her from wandering in to the back yard and trying to mow the lawn in her pink cotton nightie.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Vanyanka @Vanyanka do you have kids? I swear I haven't slept right since I was pregnant with my oldest (almost 14 now.). I itched constantly and would take 2-3 hour baths while reading trying to calm myself enough to sleep. But he kicked the books off my stomach every chance he got. :)

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
She was always on an absolute orgy of medications. The Seroqauel really messed her up though. She would either sleep for entire days, or she would wander the house tripping balls until she literally just pass out in the middle of what she was doing. It got to the point where she had to tell someone when she took one so we could keep her from wandering in to the back yard and trying to mow the lawn in her pink cotton nightie.
My current psych was wanting to Rx Seroquel and I was like "nope." Give me something else or I'll administer 3 shots of vodka before bed. Seroquel is over prescribed and has some pretty serious side effects.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Try Hypnophobia combine with Insomnia... It's really fun.
Insomnia is a BITCH. Even melatonin jacked me up. I had Donnie Darko type visions. Because it didn't knock me out so I stayed up and hallucinated.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Try Hypnophobia combine with Insomnia... It's really fun.
Are you in India? I used to order phenergan online and that worked better than anything but the US locked things down and the site I used to order from doesn't sell it anymore.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Nope, I'm from the States but travel a lot. Actually heading to mexico in a few hours... If you download Tor browser you can get anything you want from market places. ;0) I just had to order some things for a massive tooth issue I was having.

Are you in India? I used to order phenergan online and that worked better than anything but the US locked things down and the site I used to order from doesn't sell it anymore.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, I'm from the States but travel a lot. Actually heading to mexico in a few hours... If you download Tor browser you can get anything you want from market places. ;0) I just had to order some things for a massive tooth issue I was having.
I may sound crazy or whatever but I totally like to have an excess of penicillin or amoxicillin VK on hand at all times. It's gotten harder to find recently.

Reactions: Pleco

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Vanyanka @Vanyanka do you have kids? I swear I haven't slept right since I was pregnant with my oldest (almost 14 now.). I itched constantly and would take 2-3 hour baths while reading trying to calm myself enough to sleep. But he kicked the books off my stomach every chance he got. :)
No kids, I've just always been an insomniac. I go through phases which are better than others. The problem is I'm low energy during the day and just kind of come alive in the evening so I almost don't want to sleep at night either.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: 5-Minute Consumer Experience Survey - 160418B | PANDA
Requester: Zhongqiang Huang [A1C8ZTH39EDBSM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.58 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.61 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 56 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this study, participants will be asked to respond to consumption and social experience questions. There are no right or wrong answers and we are only interested in what you would do in these situations.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is US

Reactions: Azazael

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm cool with rats doing their rat stuff outside, hiding in the bushes and searching the trash container for food, but if this one rat keeps trying to get inside my house I'm gonna have to set a trap and kill it dead. You've got to respect someone's boundaries.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm cool with rats doing their rat stuff outside, hiding in the bushes and searching the trash container for food, but if this one rat keeps trying to get inside my house I'm gonna have to set a trap and kill it dead. You've got to respect someone's boundaries.

Reactions: Kerek and Pleco

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Prescreen Questions(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Deborah Son [AYY5TBDO2MPWM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.20 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.14 Generosity
★★★★ 4.52 Fairness
★★★★ 4.57 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 28 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer a few questions to determine eligibility for a future survey (< 5 mins)
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [-560872506-9599] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Can't sleep, big storms here.

Reactions: aveline

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It got into my house the other day and my dog chased it out, and tonight it tried to get in again but there was a screen in front of the window. It thinks it's a house rat.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | PANDA
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.39 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.64 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 39 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Demographics survey
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: None