What are your thoughts on the purple?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I ordered my cricut last night and it'll be here Thursday I'M SO EXCITED I'm going to make llama stickers first!
Which one is it, my gf has an older one and wants to get the new one.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
My eyes weren't ready for it when I switched from Delta Dark to the Scratch Purple. Bright!
it's not as bright (to me) as the old green one though

Reactions: sofaslug

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Probably a stupid question, but you know how with the chrome extensions, you can click and get an estimated per hour rate etc? How do I contribute to that and add my stats?

xqyzt

Reaction score
Did a bunch the other day; nervous because none have approved yet and it's so subjective. Still doing it though.
I did a couple hundred hits for this requester in February. Same kind of subjective content; all were approved. You never can guarantee, but I feel okay doing them.

Reactions: sarcasta

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Did a bunch the other day; nervous because none have approved yet and it's so subjective. Still doing it though.
I just started doing them, is there a cap ever?
I did a couple hundred hits for this requester in February. Same kind of subjective content; all were approved. You never can guarantee, but I feel okay doing them.
That's comforting!

Reactions: xqyzt

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good Morning!!!
Bens have turned purple on me again. All I want to do is help these poor men get dates. I give great advice, like "take off the hat", "don't stand so close, I can see your pores", "don't frown like that you look like a serial killer", "don't take a photo while holding a butcher knife menacingly", "take off the sunglasses, it's night time and it is no longer 1984", you know helpful stuff....

jan

Reaction score
Title: Write online ads - bonus up to $12/hour (1555504217258) | Accept
Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$27.85] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.92] [Fast=4.49] [Comm=3.73] [Fair=4.97] [Reviews=57] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=16.25] [Pen=0.21] [Res=1.00] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:20:00
Available: 1
Description: Work in groups to write ads for new products. This task will take approximately 55 minutes. There will be a compensated waiting period, and if you complete the entire task you will receive a bonus of $9.50.
Qualifications: hasBanged DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning!!!
Bens have turned purple on me again. All I want to do is help these poor men get dates. I give great advice, like "take off the hat", "don't stand so close, I can see your pores", "don't frown like that you look like a serial killer", "don't take a photo while holding a butcher knife menacingly", "take off the sunglasses, it's night time and it is no longer 1984", you know helpful stuff....
I've never heard of the Bens turning purple on somebody. Weird! (And with some of the photos these people use, you really have to wonder if ... they're brain dead or not.)

xqyzt

Reaction score
Good Morning!!!
I'M SORRY EVERYONE IS A 3 MAX!!!! I CANNOT HELP IT QUIT BANNING ME!

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I've never heard of the Bens turning purple on somebody. Weird! (And with some of the photos these people use, you really have to wonder if ... they're brain dead or not.)
Lol! It's turned purple a couple of times for me. I think it does that if you do so many in a certain amount of time. I think the last time it was a week or so before I could do them again. Once, one of the guys had used a photo that he had used one of those creepy filters that changed his face to look like a baby sucking a pacifier and I was like, "who does that?"

Reactions: ChristopherASA

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: FOR WOMEN ONLY: Marketing Study | PANDA
Requester: Rosanna Smith [A2LGOQM4OSIISE] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.67 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.55 Generosity
★★★★ 4.65 Fairness
★★★★ 4.64 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 60 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: rating of product for individuals who identify as WOMEN/FEMALE
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location EqualTo US

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Probably a stupid question, but you know how with the chrome extensions, you can click and get an estimated per hour rate etc? How do I contribute to that and add my stats?
What is the extension? Never seen one that does this. Now you have me curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.