04/17 - Suneohair Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I love Suneohair songs <3

Also join the discord if you want! We have a lot of people on it already but could use more.

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I wish I could send pics. Haha. I had a shitty bach party. I pulled out all the stops for my little sister though. Down to a suite at the flat house and a stripped that smoked with us and showed us things a pro would never show. Then we went to a drag show, took a rick shaw ride and got penis shaped pizzas
Yes, please. I want that.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
For the first three years that I lived in South Carolina that's the only way we could serve liquor in bars. No bottles just those little airplane shots. There was a whole vernacular that went along with it. "We'll have one shot two ways", "We'll have two shots three ways".... Stupidest thing ever. It's different now, but it was once the stupidest thing ever. People in this town still order shots that way. Basically they're being cheap. One shot two ways. What kind of girl are you? Sorry, rant.

Yeah, I copied it over because I have strong feelings about it.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I don't care if we make it back by Sunday. I don't care if they think that we look funny. I just want to be with you.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Its kinda funny how people without masters will generally make more money than people with masters
isn't it

Reactions: Peachy
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Find company size information - less than 1 minute | PANDA
Requester: Dataops [A92LGMIXIA8XS] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.75 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Fill in how many people work at a given company.
Time: 2 minutes
Hits Available: 938
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Categorization Masters has been granted

does anyone know why the lines of code below won't get the business name from these hits?
Code:
// @match        https://turk.clearbit.com/mturk*

var businessName = document.getElementById("name").innerText;
the data seems to be coming from a non-mturk website. I can't get any of the elements.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
For the first three years that I lived in South Carolina that's the only way we could serve liquor in bars. No bottles just those little airplane shots. There was a whole vernacular that went along with it. "We'll have one shot two ways", "We'll have two shots three ways".... Stupidest thing ever. It's different now, but it was once the stupidest thing ever. People in this town still order shots that way. Basically they're being cheap. One shot two ways. What kind of girl are you? Sorry, rant.

Yeah, I copied it over because I have strong feelings about it.
I dated a guy from SC (Murrel's Inlet,) He never mentioned that but he was a fuckface then and a douchebag now so I'm not gonna ask him how he feels about it.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Ha! Like you have any authority. I don't know why people act like it's so hard to get Masters. I've had it forever.

:llama::instigator::buffyslay:
its really not hard to get it. its like trick or treating you go up to the door and if you're nice and say happy halloween the people give you candy. the only problem is when the candy runs out you can be as nice as you want and you're not going to get the candy so that's when you TP and egg bezos' house to get his attention...

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
its really not hard to get it. its like trick or treating you go up to the door and if you're nice and say happy halloween the people give you candy. the only problem is when the candy runs out you can be as nice as you want and you're not going to get the candy so that's when you TP and egg bezos' house to get his attention...
Hmmm. You should definitely give that strategy a try. My strategy was to start turking back when they still gave out Masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.