04/17 - Suneohair Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I dated a guy from SC (Murrel's Inlet,) He never mentioned that but he was a fuckface then and a douchebag now so I'm not gonna ask him how he feels about it.
Lol, My best female friend is from Murrels, it's a little country, at least in the way of South Carolina. There are a lot of shrimpers and fishermen there. That's country round here. I love every bit of it though. Other than the airplane bottles.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol, My best female friend is from Murrels, it's a little country, at least in the way of South Carolina. There are a lot of shrimpers and fishermen there. That's country round here. I love every bit of it though. Other than the airplane bottles.
He was an absolute whore when I dated him. Omg. I should stop. But he is one of my biggest regrets. He looked like Eddie Vedder though so I was willing to forgive just about anything.

Reactions: Pleco

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
He was an absolute whore when I dated him. Omg. I should stop. But he is one of my biggest regrets. He looked like Eddie Vedder though so I was willing to forgive just about anything.
It's hard when they're super hot. They have too much power.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm. You should definitely give that strategy a try. My strategy was to start turking back when they still gave out Masters.
I'm pretty sure they still do. If I'm not mistaken they gave it out November 2015. I'm not holding my breath though. That stuff seems as elusive as a unicorn wearing glitter.

Reactions: Vanyanka

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lobo925 @lobo925 I can not recommend whiskey 4 men.....

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It's hard when they're super hot. They have too much power.
This is untrue. I think as a female you have quite a few ,ahem, options. Men are wonderful creatures. They really are, handsome and exotic. I like having one of my own. If I were to lose mine I would be sad for a long while. He's really special, this one, but there has always been another one.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
This is untrue. I think as a female you have quite a few ,ahem, options. Men are wonderful creatures. They really are, handsome and exotic. I like having one of my own. If I were to lose mine I would be sad for a long while. He's really special, this one, but there has always been another one.
I see your point there but I really REALLY like the male form. I like the female form but not the same.

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
WORK. I NEED MORE WORK TO DO. I wish late night turking was more of a thing!

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.