04/16 - Easter Sunday

Which one is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

-----------------------------------------------------------
Happy Easter!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 526

going to try to get some sleep. see you guys later I hope you make a lot of $$$ tonight!

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You see the new Fast and the Furious yet?
Not yet. I'm waiting for my guy to edit out all the Vin Diesel parts in a bootleg. I don't support that man

Reactions: Kat8mouse

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Not yet. I'm waiting for my guy to edit out all the Vin Diesel parts in a bootleg. I don't support that man
Well, the Rock is in this one more than he was in the last one. He has more lines and a lot of good one liners, but I think his best one's were still in 7. He does take more of a lead character roll in this one. And yeah, if this is his last one because he think Vin Diesel is a candy ass, then it makes it a little better. Still waiting on that spin-off that's only The Rock.

Last edited:

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe in Saving Private Ryan for obvious reasons? :wink:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Well, the Rock is in this one more than he was in the last one. He has more lines and a lot of good one liners, but I think his best one's were still in 7. He does take more of a lead character roll in this one. And yeah, if this is his last one because he think Vin Diesel is a candy ass, then it makes it a little better. Still waiting on that spin-off that's only The Rock.
I'll watch it eventually. Vin Diesel is lucky they're still making the movies because his jabroni ass would be out of business if they weren't still around

Status
Not open for further replies.