04/15 Sour Candy Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Look at a picture of a delicious sandwich and determine if there are french fries in it | Accept
Requester: Andy [A2ARFO89NQR88K] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.15
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 21
Description: You will be provided with an image of a sandwich. Please analyze it and record whether or not the sandwich has french fries inside of it.
Requirements: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
These were good, in more ways than one.
grrrr just got 3 rejections from this dude

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Uh oh I did 10 for him, You never know when one of these new requester are going to weird out.
The ones from earlier were pending last I looked and these rejections just came from new .12's they posted....they seem to be having issues because they keep using a new gid and on one of the drops the hits were broken.... these 3 were not broken and def didn't have fries inside hell they didn't even have a side of fries lol

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
The ones from earlier were pending last I looked and these rejections just came from new .12's they posted....they seem to be having issues because they keep using a new gid and on one of the drops the hits were broken.... these 3 were not broken and def didn't have fries inside hell they didn't even have a side of fries lol
Sounds like he is having a problem and will probably reverse those later. I did not do the 12 cent ones.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like he is having a problem and will probably reverse those later. I did not do the 12 cent ones.
Yeah .... I'm going to look in history in MTS and make sure I didn't miss a category change or some dumb shit lol

Reactions: klingeemonster
Status
Not open for further replies.