HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
5 mins[/td][/tr]

Reactions: jan

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Best movie of all time.

Mr. Kim: You got a message.
Korben Dallas: Yeah.
Mr. Kim: You're not gonna open it? Could be important.
Korben Dallas: Yeah, like the last two I got were important. The first one was from my wife, telling me she was leaving. The second was from my lawyer, telling me he was leaving…withmy wife.
Mr. Kim: Aigh, that is bad luck. But grandfather say, "It never rain everyday". This is good news, guaranteed. Hey, I bet your lunch.
Korben Dallas: Okay, you're on.
Mr. Kim: Come on. [opens message, in a excited voice] 'You are fired'. Oh, I'm sorry.
Korben Dallas: At least I won lunch.
Mr. Kim: Good philosophy! See good in bad. I like.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I'm sure someone of you remember a comment I made about our teenage son smelling terrible....

He took his hoodie off over the weekend and one of our cats pissed on it...this is now a serious problem, he smells bad enough that our fixed cat pissed on his dirty clothes.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So I'm sure someone of you remember a comment I made about our teenage son smelling terrible....

He took his hoodie off over the weekend and one of our cats pissed on it...this is now a serious problem, he smells bad enough that our fixed cat pissed on his dirty clothes.
I have no advice for you, but my husband's nephew smells horrible. When he visits and stays the night I almost gag. We force him to shower and ect. I'm sure you've done that. It's probably easier forcing him since we aren't his parents.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have no advice for you, but my husband's nephew smells horrible. When he visits and stays the night I almost gag. We force him to shower and ect. I'm sure you've done that. It's probably easier forcing him since we aren't his parents.
The problem is he'll sign up for sports and then work and all that so it's the smell that gets worse over the day...also he wants to wear hoodies and multiple layers of clothes thus making the smell worse.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The problem is he'll sign up for sports and then work and all that so it's the smell that gets worse over the day...also he wants to wear hoodies and multiple layers of clothes thus making the smell worse.
Hide the hoodies when he's at school!!!

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hide the hoodies when he's at school!!!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score

I imagine he might change if it costs him female friends/lovers. :wink:

This whole thing reminds me a little bit of that odor spray commercial where the teen's room smells fine to him, smells awful to his mother who squirts that junk throughout his room to try to make the room smell better.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I imagine he might change if it costs him female friends/lovers. :wink:

This whole thing reminds me a little bit of that odor spray commercial where the teen's room smells fine to him, smells awful to his mother who squirts that junk throughout his room to try to make the room smell better.
His gf thinks he smells fine but she lives in a house full of mess and she has like 3 brothers...

Reactions: CrazyCatLady
Status
Not open for further replies.