04/15 - Flawed Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylycat

Reaction score
I tried Alex Chung HIT again, and now it says this
Thanks for your participation!
You have exhausted the task limit of 160 HITs for today or you have already completed more than 500 tasks in past 3 days. Please come back again tomorrow only if you have completed less than 500 HITs. Thank you.

it will not let me review it because I did that 2 days ago and I can't contact him for some reason....I haven't even been able to do one HIT since I've been approved to do them...:dead:
i haven't been able to do them for days because of that message.. super unhappy.. no response to communication from him either...

• Sad
Reactions: jan

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
Is every single qualtrics survey broken on the code page for anyone else? Every single time I have to copy the url into the box to get the code.

• Sad
Reactions: jan

freekshow420

Reaction score
i haven't been able to do them for days because of that message.. super unhappy.. no response to communication from him either...
i just received that message as well. i have never done any from them either. Tried a few more got one to work. Yet they want me to find the tv and im standing right in front of it and it wont let me submit. so idk if its broken or what

Edit. yeah idk what im supposed to do. there are only two tv's and I went to both of them and i keep getting told im less then 1m away no matter what angle i use. Is this typical of some of their hits when you get then to work?

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Is every single qualtrics survey broken on the code page for anyone else? Every single time I have to copy the url into the box to get the code.
been that way for me for....months

Reactions: Aydiarose

Skylycat

Reaction score
i just received that message as well. i have never done any from them either. Tried a few more got one to work. Yet they want me to find the tv and im standing right in front of it and it wont let me submit. so idk if its broken or what

Edit. yeah idk what im supposed to do. there are only two tv's and I went to both of them and i keep getting told im less then 1m away no matter what angle i use. Is this typical of some of their hits when you get then to work?
sometimes the item he wants is super obscure n a pain to find.. it's not always the first one you see. which is bs

freekshow420

Reaction score
sometimes the item he wants is super obscure n a pain to find.. it's not always the first one you see. which is bs
thats whats got me confused. in the areas im able to move (one room,. an office, bathroom stairs, kitchen and living room), living room and bedroom are the only one that has tv's I stand next to them look up down move left, right, etc still not within 1m. Figured it was an error but i guess ill keep checking

Edit: ok wow it literally said look for tv . in the office there was a computer monitor i figured i would try that since the two tvs were not working. It was the computer monitor the whole time. Guess they figure a tv and a computer monitor are the same thing.

Last edited:

Clint

Reaction score
Watch out for Birdwatch.Turk. I just got 10 out of 10 rejections for "random responses" which is BS.

• Wow
Reactions: Doom Kitten and jan

jan

Reaction score
Watch out for Birdwatch.Turk. I just got 10 out of 10 rejections for "random responses" which is BS.
who is the requester?

jan

Reaction score
Title: $.7 for ~5 minute academic survey | Accept
Requester: Liad Weiss [A1UVCP2XOL14TO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.24] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 25:00
Available: 1
Description: We are recruiting participants to complete a fun survey. You will receive $.7 for completing this ~5 minute survey
Qualifications: Exclude permanently DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

jan

Reaction score
Title: Take a brief survey! (~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Judgment Lab [A2Y9EPPTPAWNUX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.95] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 45:00
Available: 11
Description: Take a brief survey about judgments and decisions.
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [6275] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [-1824677171-358995] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Status
Not open for further replies.