Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Seriously. To lose weight, I cut to 1200. I am tall:big for a girl at 5'9" but still smaller than Azazael @Azazael be careful because once you reach goal, if you eat a healthy normal caloric intake, you'll likely gain. The best thing you can do is lose slowly by making lifestyle changes.
Azazael @Azazael basically this ^ keep the weight loss gradual and although extreme cutting is efficient to lose weight quick the human body is very good at adapting and it'll lower your BMR since you're taking in such a low amount of calories. ultimately when you start working out more and need the nutrients to replenish your tired muscles your lower BMR will end up making you gain weight.

oh no, i plan on eating a lot more sensible once i get nearer to what my goal is, right now im going for a max loss while im trying to rehab my knee/ankle so i can effectively bike/ice skate/roller blade (maybe)/play pick up softball and soccer during the year, and maybe even get back into skiiing and snowboarding
Awesome...cardio is excellent for raising your BMR so you can keep a manageable caloric intake while still losing weight.

Best of luck, losing weight / getting fit is one of the hardest things to do but it sure is rewarding :thumbup:

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Azazael

Reaction score
Azazael @Azazael basically this ^ keep the weight loss gradual and although extreme cutting is efficient to lose weight quick the human body is very good at adapting and it'll lower your BMR since you're taking in such a low amount of calories. ultimately when you start working out more and need the nutrients to replenish your tired muscles your lower BMR will end up making you gain weight.

Awesome...cardio is excellent for raising your BMR so you can keep a manageable caloric intake while still losing weight.

Best of luck, losing weight / getting fit is one of the hardest things to do but it sure is rewarding :thumbup:
yeah its kicking my butt, doing the 5mi tonight i realized 1/2 through that i forgot to bring my camelback to the treadmill....just as i got a leg cramp lol

Reactions: Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.