Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Right? I read the first one a few months ago but couldn't afford any more then. Now I'll start over. I may re-read Harry Potter too. It's been a while.
Oh, Harry Potter. I've read it many times.

Reactions: BlueSkyHippie

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
dont read just a few, buy them all (used and the trade paperback sized books is what i got) and read them all back to back, there are a lot of minute details you will forget if you dont kinda read them all close together

...which btw, once you read this series, youll wanna pick up *SO* many other books cause it all....."strings together" in the most unlikely and creative ways :)
Kindle. And I already saw some of that with book 1. King always does that.

Reactions: Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
Kindle. And I already saw some of that with book 1. King always does that.
ack, i cant read digital like that, it....doesnt feel right to me, i need the feel of paper and the smell of old books when i read anything

Reactions: LurkyTurkey

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You always do this! Stop belittling my interests!
Oh sorry, I just thought since you quoted a survey that you were talking to it because you were drunker than usual. My bad, honey I support you 100% in whatever you want to do, even if that's talking to surveys.

Reactions: Vanyanka

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
ack, i cant read digital like that, it....doesnt feel right to me, i need the feel of paper and the smell of old books when i read anything
I have friends who feel like that. My Harry Potters are all hardcover, but I'm doing the gunslinger on the Kindle. It makes me anxious that my 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' is part real book part Nook. I should probably burn my Nook.

LurkyTurkey

Contributor
Reaction score
OMG! Do you play PVZ: GW2? Do you have a PS4?
Extremely funny question for me b/c I 'd be horrible at that game. Nope. I bought part one via steam a while back, but it lagged on my computer and I never really got into it. All the buzz over 2 made me return to it, but no one's playing the starter levels any more and I just wandered around getting tag teamed by costumed plants in the populated campaigns. I'd love to see an offline version b/c it's such a fun franchise.

I play regular ol PVZ and the sequel. I still miss the Michael Jackson zombies, though.

Azazael

Reaction score
I have friends who feel like that. My Harry Potters are all hardcover, but I'm doing the gunslinger on the Kindle. It makes me anxious that my 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' is part real book part Nook. I should probably burn my Nook.
damn it, noooooo! someone JUST told me i should read those and then watch the movies, same with the girly saying i need to read The Maze Runner and HTTYD books and such, damn it

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I honestly would far prefer ink and paper. I've run out of room to store all my books though. So, I've become a Kindle convert.

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
I honestly would far prefer ink and paper. I've run out of room to store all my books though. So, I've become a Kindle convert.
I see tons of cute book shelf ideas from my booky friends, then I remember all of mine are in a rainbow leopard-print case on the table.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Extremely funny question for me b/c I 'd be horrible at that game. Nope. I bought part one via steam a while back, but it lagged on my computer and I never really got into it. All the buzz over 2 made me return to it, but no one's playing the starter levels any more and I just wandered around getting tag teamed by costumed plants in the populated campaigns. I'd love to see an offline version b/c it's such a fun franchise.

I play regular ol PVZ and the sequel. I still miss the Michael Jackson zombies, though.
I'd play it with you every day!

Reactions: LurkyTurkey

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I see tons of cute book shelf ideas from my booky friends, then I remember all of mine are in a rainbow leopard-print case on the table.
I have my books organized by color. I've gotten to the point where I give away all the books I know I won't read more than once. It's still painful for me, though.

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
I have my books organized by color. I've gotten to the point where I give away all the books I know I won't read more than once. It's still painful for me, though.
Mine are alphabetical, by author. Even put the Bible under 'g' for God.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
damn it, noooooo! someone JUST told me i should read those and then watch the movies, same with the girly saying i need to read The Maze Runner and HTTYD books and such, damn it
I really enjoyed The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and series. They are NOT girly.

Azazael

Reaction score
I really enjoyed The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and series. They are NOT girly.
nono girly = the girl that lives here with me with that "its complicated" thing lol

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
That was an awesome series of books. I'm still wondering why they didn't make a second movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.