Requester: Potentials Lab [A2DT2E2UZXT4BE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.06] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.45
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about different people and ways of life
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
First thing to being happy is don't undersell yourself for happiness by doing writing in a 45 cent survey.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Title: Daily Sentiment | Accept
Requester: Steve Berry [A3TL6VCOK1CFB3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.88] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 5:00
Description: Give us your opinion about how you are feeling about the world today.
Qualifications: None
One shiny penny? For a survey where you have to cut and paste the link to add insult to injury? Ummm, no

LumosDC

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing (or have experienced) issues with trying to remain logged into MTurk on Firefox?

I keep getting "You are signed out" messages from JR Panda Crazy or I don't get the message, but I'm unable to catch hits with it at all. Been trying for a couple hours to figure how the issue and no dice.

I usually use regular chrome, but it's been slow and is unable to load webpages for anywhere from 30 seconds to nearly 5 minutes several times a day, despite the exact same sites working in other browsers when I test them (including chrome canary somehow).

• Sad
Reactions: ChristopherASA

jan

Reaction score
I use firefox and I'm not getting logged out

Anyone else experiencing (or have experienced) issues with trying to remain logged into MTurk on Firefox?

I keep getting "You are signed out" messages from JR Panda Crazy or I don't get the message, but I'm unable to catch hits with it at all. Been trying for a couple hours to figure how the issue and no dice.

I usually use regular chrome, but it's been slow and is unable to load webpages for anywhere from 30 seconds to nearly 5 minutes several times a day, despite the exact same sites working in other browsers when I test them (including chrome canary somehow).

alk69

Reaction score
It's for science! Easy. Little bit o' words in skinny boxes. Even I didn't mind.

Title: Science funding survey | PANDA
Requester: Henry Sauermann [A2U4CJS16BHCGE] (Req TV): $15.66/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Survey on evaluation of scientific research projects
Time: 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Already participated - thank you! DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT Time: 10 min. but I let it rest on a board before I carved it.

LumosDC

Reaction score
I use firefox and I'm not getting logged out
Thanks for the response. :)

I'm signed in, but somehow Panda Crazy is somehow not recognizing that I am. Sometimes, I get the pop-up that I'm logged out and to sign in. Usually though, I don't have the pop-up that I'm logged out, but I'm also caching hits very rarely (if at all).

Used to be a better few weeks ago, so I'm not sure if it's because I have the most up-to-date version of Firefox and it somehow messed with it.

Reactions: jan

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Robot Experiment in Emergency Scenarios | Accept
Requester: Robot Ethics and Aerial Vehicles Lab [A3C79NCG9MFEH8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.51] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.25] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Description: A 15 minute experiment to study the human decision making process when interacting with a robot during an emergency.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US; Single Attempt DoesNotExist

Reactions: jan

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
First thing to being happy is don't undersell yourself for happiness by doing writing in a 45 cent survey.
A buck used to be my minimum. Now when I see "Write three sentences on whatever", it's gotta be 2 bux. I do not mind the quick PickFu hits - it's a quick one sentence off the top of my head. But the "Write a detailed response on how you felt, your reaction, etc etc etc" and they are paying 50 cents or whatever....ummm, just no.
It's for science! Easy. Little bit o' words in skinny boxes. Even I didn't mind.

Title: Science funding survey | PANDA
Requester: Henry Sauermann [A2U4CJS16BHCGE] (Req TV): $15.66/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Survey on evaluation of scientific research projects
Time: 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Already participated - thank you! DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT Time: 10 min. but I let it rest on a board before I carved it.
this one was easy peasy. The buck made the writing worthwhile, small bt that it was :)

infomista

Reaction score
So many dark clouds, it looks like Mordor outside. No burning eye though.

We're getting hte storms that caused tornados down south today, supposed to be 60 mile per hour winds.

Just don't blow down my WiFi!

jan

Reaction score
Title: Consumer Perception Study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Nazuk Sharma [A2H9VN5VBVF6L1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.89] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.25] [Fast=4.69] [Comm=3.60] [Fair=4.54] [Reviews=23] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 30:00
Available: 22
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [1838222616-210455] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [3363] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Abusive language detection in Reddit comments. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)Accept
Requester: Rishav Hada [A1SKFOO6RA9N7N] Contact
TV: n/a TO: n/a
Reward: $0.05
Duration: 00:06:00
Available: 600
Description: Read a post and comments taken from Reddit and answer whether a particular comment is abusive or not, based on the context.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey for Abusive language detection taskAccept
Requester: Rishav Hada [A1SKFOO6RA9N7N] Contact
TV: n/a TO: n/a
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 00:05:00
Description: A voluntary survey about personal details like age, location for annotators who participated in the abusive language detection task
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

IF you do more than one of the above you can take the demographics.. Never done work for this person but guess I'm doing scared money for once lol

LumosDC

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to 3TL87MO8CMPU67A1AS8BXSKK7NCLF6.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about color-emotion and household product preference | Accept
Requester: Natasha Maximovich [A3PZRDQD9SZ58Y] Contact
TV: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 30:00
Description: The purpose of this research is to gain insight on color-emotions and consumer product preference. If you decide to take part in this study, you will be asked to complete a survey about your color and household product preferences.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90

Status
Not open for further replies.