Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about celebrities | Accept
Requester: Research Province [A2JA2LBPNFWYI2] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.58] [Pay: 4.55] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.13] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about celebrities
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; SWT EqualTo 99; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I don't know what HIT you're talking about here but in the past when a HIT has required an email, I've used AskingForWorkerEmailsIsAViolationOfAmazonTOS@nope.com.
Weinstocks, HIT doesn't ask for email, but the sites you have to go through the registration process in order to get the info from, do require an email at times.

I like that email, I'm gonna use it in the future in place of what I currently use for the type of scenario you're talking about, thanks!

Edit* My internet is poopy tonight (spectrum, oh, now I get why you all call it rectum...) I see now that this was a little too late for the party :wink:

Last edited:

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Game: Detect common images by chatting with another player | Accept
Requester: DMG Amsterdam [A1KUJ5UVQ7B1JK] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 1.50] [Fast: 1.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 24
Description: Game: Try to find out which images in your photo book are also in your partner's photo book. Each player only sees his or her own photo book. They are different, but some pictures on each page are the same for the both of you. Your task is to find out which pictures are the same by chatting with your partner. A full game consists of five rounds and will take about 12 minutes. (I:eek: dmg_pilot_dev_1523660459)
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; DMG_Pilot_:_Max_Games_Reached_v1 DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Every worker can play a maximum of 5 HITs.

GTR

Reaction score
It was the summer of 1982 and I was still in High School, it was an odd bunch of kids including preppies, misfits, and stoners including this one dude that stayed stoned and would often walk around hitting himself in the head with a Converse sneaker. I was not a typical student and was always after the girls, especially my best friends love interest, but I could not help myself, I was a hound.

Most of the time I would not attend class but I was out scalping tickets to concerts like Cheap Trick and Van Halen, but that did not take away from me finding the time to knock my best friends love interest up,,, yeah I was a creep but a creep that had a heart so I left my friends girl alone and let him have her.

OH, the best thing about this particular summer was, seeing the hot friend of the girl that I knocked up get out of the pool in slow motion while taking her top off.

I will never forget that summer...

Last edited:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
By the way, how is StayFocussed working out for you? I am actually getting some benefit out of it.
Well, it was, until a personal crisis this week required me to be on Facebook a lot so I disabled the extension for now. Once life returns to a semblance of normal, I'll enable it again. I do like it and think it's a great tool for keeping me working (when I am working).

Reactions: ecko

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
12 minutes
Title: Please do this task where you will make guesses about demographic characteristics of people. | AcceptA
Requester: S@TR [A1VHA47ORXU6WR] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.53] [Pay: 3.29] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.63] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.14] [Pen: 0.21 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 1 hour 19 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this task you will be asked to make guesses about demographic characteristics based on information you are given.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; df88b84d816d3358b3793a61b73d80e93913e627 DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location EqualTo US

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
It was the summer of 1982 and I was still in High School, it was an odd bunch of kids including preppies, misfits, and stoners including this one dude that stayed stoned and would often alk around hitting himself in the head with a Converse sneaker. I was not a typical student and was always after the girls, especially my best friends love interest, but I could not help myself, I was a hound.

Most of the time I would not attend class but I was out scalping tickets to concerts like Cheap Trick and Van Halen, but that did not take away from me finding the time to knock my best friends love interest up,,, yeah I was a creep but a creep that had a heart so I left my friends girl alone and let him have her.

OH, the best thing about this particular summer was, seeing the hot friend of the girl that I knocked up get out of the pool in slow motion while taking her top off.

I will never forget that summer...
fast times at ridgemont high

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
@Survivor Castaways - here is the HIT for this week's Challenge (and bonus). Bravo to InfiniteChanges @InfiniteChanges and basketcasey @basketcasey !! They will be next week's Team Captains (and I've given them permission to kidnap some of y'all to play!) :incog:

Title: Roses & Thorns

Week 7
MTC: A Night at the Improv

Team Challenge - Creative

Time Commitment - moderate yet flexible
Calling all comedians and writers!

GTR

Reaction score
What is your age when you are filling this questionnaire?

the same as when I'm not filling out this questionnaire......
the only time this should apply is if you are taking the survey and it is at midnight on your birthday, then you can put the age that you finished it

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
the only time this should apply is if you are taking the survey and it is at midnight on your birthday, then you can put the age that you finished it
If I'm working on Mturk at midnight on my birfday...........................................................................................................................................:cliff::shoot:

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
If I'm working on Mturk at midnight on my birfday....................................................................................................................................................:cliff::shoot:
I was and did not even care, Once you have had 52 Birthdays, 53 is like.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Sweetie Puff for work related to 3BJKPTD2QDK73VCIA10SA2II0PZTR2.
The value of your bonus is: $0.41 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for playing this week! :D

GTR

Reaction score
If I'm working on Mturk at midnight on my birfday...........................................................................................................................................:cliff::shoot:
don't forget, we turkers have no life :arghh:

Status
Not open for further replies.