Problems with TurkMaster?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
When I'm running I can eat whatever I want. I also eat a lot because I burn it. When I'm not running I have to have about 1800 cal. to maintain. To lose it's 1200. That's a struggle because I live to eat. So I run.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
im around 5'11" and a LOT more than 180
Meh. You'll get there. Health is most important but I've always had a thing for funny guys with a bit of chub. (Zack G and my first boyfriend.). As long as you're healthy, that's all that matters. An awesome personality and sense of humor gets you major bonus points.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
When I'm running I can eat whatever I want. I also eat a lot because I burn it. When I'm not running I have to have about 1800 cal. to maintain. To lose it's 1200. That's a struggle because I live to eat. So I run.
Word. I love food. Eating at new restaurants is a hobby. A brisk walk daily will help you maintain. I don't run/jog anymore because I never liked it that much but I love walking.

Reactions: Azazael and Pippa

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, goodnight all. I hope you all make great money tomorrow. I had a good day so I can't complain.

Azazael

Reaction score
Meh. You'll get there. Health is most important but I've always had a thing for funny guys with a bit of chub. (Zack G and my first boyfriend.). As long as you're healthy, that's all that matters. An awesome personality and sense of humor gets you major bonus points.
i have that but tbh i want to live longer and such, so thats why ive cut down the calories nd such, i dont plan on being a stick mind you, just in FAR better shape and around what i used to weigh playing hockey. that way i can be more active

1200 does seem low even with a lower BMR...that's like cutting to the max.
1200 works, i might up some but i have a high BMI and such

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
1200 does seem low even with a lower BMR...that's like cutting to the max.
Seriously. To lose weight, I cut to 1200. I am tall:big for a girl at 5'9" but still smaller than Azazael @Azazael be careful because once you reach goal, if you eat a healthy normal caloric intake, you'll likely gain. The best thing you can do is lose slowly by making lifestyle changes.

Reactions: Drwho10 and <Gucci>

Azazael

Reaction score
Seriously. To lose weight, I cut to 1200. I am tall:big for a girl at 5'9" but still smaller than Azazael @Azazael be careful because once you reach goal, if you eat a healthy normal caloric intake, you'll likely gain. The best thing you can do is lose slowly by making lifestyle changes.
oh no, i plan on eating a lot more sensible once i get nearer to what my goal is, right now im going for a max loss while im trying to rehab my knee/ankle so i can effectively bike/ice skate/roller blade (maybe)/play pick up softball and soccer during the year, and maybe even get back into skiiing and snowboarding

Status
Not open for further replies.