04/11 - Waffle Cone Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
I was away all day so maybe this was already discussed, but those delicious things are called sugar cones around here. Typically sold as an ice cream novelty item with a chocolate coating and nuts on the top, and a bit of chocolate filling the bottom of the cone tip. Just the tip.

Not at all related to the current topic or JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh 's behind...

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
"One less than I thought because of your dumb ass question."
Pretty much what I'm thinking, lol!

If they persist I'll say, "I've had two kids, never been married. You do the math."

Always throws them until they remember my kids are from the same dude.

Hopefully by then they give up asking or they'll never be a +1.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I always reply, "I don't know. I forget."

Ain't no ones bidness anyway.
I know it's no one's business, I just feel kinda stunted, or something, I dunno.
Like I've missed out on being a modern human being. My thoughts/opinions about open sexuality seem silly when I can't walk-the-walk, ya know? :p

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I know it's no one's business, I just feel kinda stunted, or something, I dunno.
Like I've missed out on being a modern human being. My thoughts/opinions about open sexuality seem silly when I can't walk-the-walk, ya know? :p
I don't think opinions about sexuality (or just in general) are merit based. I can have opinions about an NBA game even though I've never played in one.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Number don't make one more or less sexual. It's all what you do with the number you have :) (Or did do, or will do, or...ya get it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.