04/11 - Waffle Cone Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
The thing I like about it is that the Easter bunny guy seemed to have guessed ahead of time that he would be horrified and confused and dressed appropriately. What other explanation is there for that even existing?
I don't know. I just thought for a second I was on some strange drug, and am I the only guy who sees the fucking bunny standing there?

Reactions: <Gucci> and DCI

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know. I just thought for a second I was on some strange drug, and am I the only guy who sees the fucking bunny standing there?
Doesn’t everyone want to sit on the Easter bunny’s lap?! :gucci:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Doesn’t everyone want to sit on the Easter bunny’s lap?! :gucci:
If Donald Trump hired him, fuck no. Actually as a grown man, still fuck no. Actually even as a kid, fuck no. Actually the whole idea of letting your kid sit on some strange guys lap for some reason is weird, so fuck no.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Would you let your kid sit on some strange man's lap?
Yea I did this year cuz my kid was 10 months old and it was cute. Also just getting his little angry ass face in the pic was kinda priceless.
I don’t think I wanna do it when he’s 3-4 though. I’m definitely showing this pic to his first girlfriend :)

Zenophanes

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
Also, just noticed that this thread got voodoo transformed from a wrap-up to a waffle cone. :icecreamcone:

Reactions: <Gucci>

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I'm an odd fellow, if I had a kid, there's undoubtedly be some lap sitting. Whatcha got against strange people? Conformity is an illusion, embrace quirkiness!
I'm just saying, you don't even know the guy. I wouldn't let any adult touch my kid in a weird way, but that's me.

Zenophanes

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
I'm just saying, you don't even know the guy. I wouldn't let any adult touch my kid in a weird way, but that's me.
I get what you're saying, I was just willfully misinterpreting your use of 'a strange guy' as 'an odd person' rather than 'stranger' and stating that I myself was rather odd. But, honestly, I like to think that most people are reasonable and, perhaps more importantly, in a well lit area with multiple eye witnesses myself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.