04/09 - Me Gusta Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
If they paid five bucks most likely. Fortunately i'm never on FB long enough to see that stuff, just to see who's still living and who my high school class apparently census taker says who's died.
my ad blockers stop all that junk....I see ppl posting their results from sketchy apps like that all the time though....grown ass adults with jobs/kids/degrees giving out there info to see what kind of flower they are or which Beatle they would be....

cassius

Reaction score
my ad blockers stop all that junk....I see ppl posting their results from sketchy apps like that all the time though....grown ass adults with jobs/kids/degrees giving out there info to see what kind of flower they are or which Beatle they would be....
What's upsetting is I'd like to drop FB and did take it my phone though it still follows me somehow, but there are a few people on there like one promoter of events I'm interested in and one friend and I don't know how to keep up with them if I'm not on FB. Something else could take over but that lure of money will be too much for them.

Bokamo

Reaction score
Hi all! After 3 long years, I'm back! I'm sure you all care lol. Now to catch up on all the changes and figure out Mturk Suite and if Panda Crazy still works and and and. I'm happy to be turking again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.