04/08 - Willowy Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

Reactions: Michele

jan

Reaction score
all on one page
meh
Title: Survey about boba beverages | Accept
Requester: miranda [A2Z21RMBJKH104] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion on boba beverages!
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 70; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: lsutiger25

jan

Reaction score
Title: Advertising review and personality survey | Accept
Requester: Dr Davide Orazi [AAL85O1BYRRSZ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.07] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=3.20] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: Evaluate an ad and complete a personality survey (4 minutes)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
HIT Time: 3 minutes
Title: Online Shopping During the Coronavirus Epidemic | Accept
Requester: Ionut [A6NJUHXUXSIFW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.58] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 25:00
Description: The questions refer to online shopping habits before and after the coronavirus outbreak. Your answers will be used for a marketing study about online shopping and will be kept strictly confidential. The survey takes no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: XWarrior and jan

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
HIT Time: 15
Title: Self-Perception and Social Cognition (20mins) | Accept
Requester: nusyzl [A2WD53BPT6S1E4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$2.18] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 0
Description: In this study, you will be instructed to respond to some questionnaires. This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised. Please also note that the study should only be completed using a computer or a laptop, and not mobile devices.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: jan

taylor97

Reaction score
ADVICE/STORY TIME! So I got bored in quarantine and decided to adopt two beautiful kittens yayy! I can't get them until they are 12 weeks old which is in about 4 weeks. I have to sign the adoption papers and give the fees when I pick them up. Tell me how to go through that whole process but while social distancing at the same time. I don't want to risk anything but I want my kitties so even if I have to wear a hazmat suit made of garbage bags, I will do it. But seriously give me ideas. Like step by step would be nice ?

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
ADVICE/STORY TIME! So I got bored in quarantine and decided to adopt two beautiful kittens yayy! I can't get them until they are 12 weeks old which is in about 4 weeks. I have to sign the adoption papers and give the fees when I pick them up. Tell me how to go through that whole process but while social distancing at the same time. I don't want to risk anything but I want my kitties so even if I have to wear a hazmat suit made of garbage bags, I will do it. But seriously give me ideas. Like step by step would be nice ?
Is there anyway you can pay online and sign online? I was able to sign some stuff for my son's therapy just by emailing so I wouldn't have to touch anyone.
Then you can just ask them to put them in a carrier outside so you can grab them really quick.

cassius

Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2020/04/01/delivery-dog-offers-curbside-wine-pickup-during-the-coronavirus/

:cat:

• Love
Reactions: JanetW and taylor97

taylor97

Reaction score
Is there anyway you can pay online and sign online? I was able to sign some stuff for my son's therapy just by emailing so I wouldn't have to touch anyone.
Then you can just ask them to put them in a carrier outside so you can grab them really quick.
I actually might be able to pay online. Not sure about signing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.