04/07 - Treasurable Hits Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
trust me, i already said enough tonight to her, she smacked me about 30min ago cause she is trying to draw and i was constantly throwing stuff at her to annoy her :D
Not to get too deep, but hitting (even from a woman) isn't okay. Unless there's consensual sexy time going on. Alright? Alright.

Reactions: YAHU

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Wtf? Can I just give you $100 a week to Turk on my behalf?
I am a terrible turker. I am just in conjunct with a particular requester at the moment that I mesh well with. Soon enough i'll be scrabbling for nickels and going to bed with a PE of $27.50 again.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I am a terrible turker. I am just in conjunct with a particular requester at the moment that I mesh well with. Soon enough i'll be scrabbling for nickels and going to bed with a PE of $27.50 again.
thats the worst imo. After [insert gdlk requesters] stop posting theres like a week lull of 'oh shit I actually have to do stuff now'

Reactions: hyway and Peachy

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
We made it fam, we're finally a popular enough forum to get incomprehensible Korean spam every day.
We're working on a solution, hopefully we'll have it fixed super soon.

Reactions: Pleco

Azazael

Reaction score
Not to get too deep, but hitting (even from a woman) isn't okay. Unless there's consensual sexy time going on. Alright? Alright.
LOL no, not like that, she tends to smack me when I'm a smart ass to her. Like right now shes drawing and I keep unplugging her laptop on her...I find it amusing. She in turn smacks me or unplugs my xb1 controller as I'm playing

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We're working on a solution, hopefully we'll have it fixed super soon.
I was just joking around I didn't mean to complain, I know you guys work hard behind the scenes to do stuff with like, html or whatever I don't know how web pages work.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I was just joking around I didn't meant to complain, I know you guys work hard behind the scenes to do stuff with like, html or whatever I don't know how web pages work.
Oh, you're fine. :p

The spam is just a pita. lol

Reactions: Pleco and YAHU

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
May I suggest this.
It's really a shame how droid after droid falls for this, the Tatooine economy is in the trash and there's just not much else to do but get high and shoot womp rats.

Reactions: C to the J and YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.