04/07 - Super Mania Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The $7.00 Neuronoodle HIT had loading problems when I grabbed it, but the requester fixed it. I'm glad I didn't return it. It only took about 45 minutes and I got over a $2 bonus. Earnings: $15.77 from the last 2 hours. :)
What loading problems were you having exactly?

I ask because I caught it yesterday, and it ran fine for about 10 minutes then the levels kept constantly resetting and I'd see an error message because of my frame rate being too low (lies!) such that I could no longer make any progress. I wouldn't mind taking another stab at it today while chipping away at some other stuff.

Reactions: Despairagus

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
What loading problems were you having exactly?

I ask because I caught it yesterday, and it ran fine for about 10 minutes then the levels kept constantly resetting because of my frame rate being too low (lies!) such that I could no longer advance. I wouldn't mind taking another stab at it today while chipping away at some other stuff.
It had problems loading one specific "...asm.unity" file on 2 different computers using Chrome and Vivaldi. It wouldn't even start the game.

The only problem I had during the task is that it couldn't communicate with the server a few times (3), so it restarted a level each time that happened.

On the laptop I usually use for turking, it has Intel and nvidia graphics. It was using the crappy Intel GPU. I can't imagine how that simple game could have low framerates from the graphics or physics.

edit... bored, no more turking today.

Last edited:
Reactions: jklmnop

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
long-lasting adforces this evening.
I got the annoying "Please Skip or Return This HIT, and come back after an hour to see if you can proceed at that moment." a few minutes ago. I can never seem to get back in after that though... Any idea if that is typically the case?

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I got the annoying "Please Skip or Return This HIT, and come back after an hour to see if you can proceed at that moment." a few minutes ago. I can never seem to get back in after that though... Any idea if that is typically the case?
Some people find it's an IP thing from using different computers on them. I seem to find I get it if I've not opened facebook recently. I make sure I've logged on to FB before I start and don't have a problem even if I'm using hubby's PC or one of the laptops.

Reactions: PeanutButter&Onions

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Some people find it's an IP thing from using different computers on them. I seem to find I get it if I've not opened facebook recently. I make sure I've logged on to FB before I start and don't have a problem even if I'm using hubby's PC or one of the laptops.
I got it after completing about 11 of them today. However, I had my HITs Queue open in another browser window and was chipping away at a long survey in between working on each AdsForce while they loaded. When I finished the survey, the next HIT in my queue opened, which was the AdsForce I was already working on in a separate window... so I wonder if opening the same HIT in 2 separate windows triggered the error?

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Survey about workplace issues | Accept
Requester: Titia Molenaar [A3FZRDAYO282U5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.10] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about workplace issues and jokes at the work place
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
12 min.[/td][/tr]

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I got it after completing about 11 of them today. However, I had my HITs Queue open in another browser window and was chipping away at a long survey in between working on each AdsForce while they loaded. When I finished the survey, the next HIT in my queue opened, which was the AdsForce I was already working on in a separate window... so I wonder if opening the same HIT in 2 separate windows triggered the error?
Yes, you can only open one instance of them. But it should have cleared up if you just saw it once and closed that 2nd HIT.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Health Information Seeking and Preferences. No repeats allowed. | Accept
Requester: Behavioral & Cummunity Health [A3SEWRJU7O3SA7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.60] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.75] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.80] [Fair=4.56] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Description: After pre-screen, earn $5 for a complete response. We expect it will take 45 minutes to complete. Complete survey items then use a tool to identify and rate quality of health information based on three topics of personal interest.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

xqyzt

Reaction score
Title: Health Information Seeking and Preferences. No repeats allowed. | Accept
Requester: Behavioral & Cummunity Health [A3SEWRJU7O3SA7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.60] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.75] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.80] [Fair=4.56] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
Description: After pre-screen, earn $5 for a complete response. We expect it will take 45 minutes to complete. Complete survey items then use a tool to identify and rate quality of health information based on three topics of personal interest.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
I don't qualify :(

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Understanding Sentences Experiment (~30minutes) | Accept
Requester: Simon Dennis [ABS0A51GCM0C3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.44] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.60] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
Description: A simple sentence reading experiment where you read sentences and answer some questions about them. The whole session will last approximately 30 mins.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
3 min 38 - $6.60/hr
Title: 5 Minute Decision Task | Accept
Requester: Research Methods [A4JVAZ8IYG82L] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.37] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.97] [Fast=4.26] [Comm=3.31] [Fair=4.28] [Reviews=315] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=5.01] [Pen=1.11] [Res=0.50] [Rec=50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 10
Description: Participate in a short research task for a possible bonus!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

xqyzt

Reaction score
Can someone explain the captcha's to me? I thought it was ~every 35, but sometimes it pops up ever 5 or 10 in a batch?

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Can someone explain the captcha's to me? I thought it was ~every 35, but sometimes it pops up ever 5 or 10 in a batch?
They changed it with the new site. I was under the impression people were getting them far less often now though.

Reactions: xqyzt
Status
Not open for further replies.